Thread: The Grammys

Scorpio

The Grammys

Anybody watched the Grammys last night?
    I liked the performance of Christina, but other than that, the rest of the songs were boring and some were completely bad!
    And what the hell was "whinin' Justin" doing all over the show... the songs he "sang" sucked... that jazz thing with the trumpet guy... god that was horrible with the semi-scat he did.

Last night, i was waiting for some bigger words about Jackson's ban. But nope, they did their thing with no integrety at all, and decided to just kissed asses.

What did you think about the show?

Jasun
    I only saw a bit of it. Prince shilling with that band then having Beyonce jump up on stage with him was pretty embarrassing. Prince used to rock. Now he got all the soul of an Up With People show. Apparently, Beyonce came back later and performed the same song by herself. How One-Hit-Wonder of her. The Sting/Vince Gill/Dave Matthews/Farrell thing was an attrocity. I didn't know singing that bad could be heard outside of a High School talent night.

But hey, when the biggest story of the year in music was subjct non-grata, that's about all they could do. I think they were so afraid of offending the public, they gave a rather boring/safe performance.

snore.

Direct Holly

Re: The Grammys

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Anybody watched the Grammys last night?
    I liked the performance of Christina, but other than that, the rest of the songs were boring and some were completely bad!
    And what the hell was "whinin' Justin" doing all over the show... the songs he "sang" sucked... that jazz thing with the trumpet guy... god that was horrible with the semi-scat he did.

Last night, i was waiting for some bigger words about Jackson's ban. But nope, they did their thing with no integrety at all, and decided to just kissed asses.

What did you think about the show?
    OMG Finally someone who agrees with me... Could Justin kiss ass anymore, nice gentlemen letting Janet take all the blame... If I was there I would have said it is a shame Janet could not be here but nope nobody said one word ... WUSSIES... I thought for sure Missy Elliot would have said something or worn a Janet shirt NOPE... How Boring and uptight this whole show was...