FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 27, 2005

Already Running a Date Site? No Issues, We Still Can be Lovers!

***Managing a Date Site is a HUGE administration headache. DateApp gives webmaster the ability to add their member database to DateApp existing member base for FREE using their professional services team.***

DateApp Networks announces the addition of a dedicated professional services team to help existing webmasters to move to DateApp’s dating software platform. “More members, no administration, more functions, and higher conversations, equals more money for our webmaster partners, it’s a not brainier”, shouts John Michael Cataldi, CEO.

One of the largest issues facing existing dating webmasters is the ability to compete and grow their existing dating business while keeping up with the latest features such as video profiles, custom redesign, mobile applications, text / video chat, multilingual options, affiliate management, billing, just to name a few. “With DateApp’s professional service team, webmasters can outsource their dating sites management to us, we transfer their member base for free, even paid customers depending on the billing applications, so there is no break in revenues”, says Lee Markham.

“I wasted a lot of time on dating software programs that worked poorly and could not scale. Then I tried several private labeled affiliate sites that we had no control over! I knew DateApp was the right choice after taking just one of their webmaster classes. I now manage over 112 niche dating sites with them and I am still in love with DateApp”, Graham Clark, TheUSADate.com

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Next DateApp Webmaster Class: How to Run Your Dating Portal: Tuesday, 5pm EST

Resister for your DateApp Classroom…FREE!!!

John Michael Cataldi, CEO
DateApp, Inc.
Office US: 678-318-3696 Ext. 100
London / U.K.: +44(0)7092 377813
Mobile: 404-849-0065
ICQ#: 175771465

DateApp, Inc. Family of Products:
www.DateApp.com:Content management solution for the personals industry.
www.LeadWurx.com:Lifestyle Advertising Engine.
www.LifePrepaid.com:Alternate payment solution for digital media.