Thread: I Just Saved Stud Money - $1000 A Month

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah I Just Saved Stud Money - $1000 A Month

Just been looking through a bunch of the paysite feeds we have from various companies and one in particular we pay for 10 feeds from well.. I have just spent the last 3 hours goig though all the movies in these 10 feed titles to find that the EXACT same movies are used in all 10 of them (just in a different order) so we no longer have to pay for all ten but only one feed :thumbsup:

Boggles my mind to think how many affiliate programs HAVENT looked at the feeds they have in their sites and especially feeds from the same company to find out just how many of the feed providers are lacking the basics of offering content to not only the paysite owners but ultimately to the surfers.

Feeds play an itegral part of paysite retention, many surfers will come back time and time again to view movies that they shouldnt be able to find elsewhere but by simply putting a different logo and imae on the feed itself but showing the EXACT same movies over and over again is blatently ripping off not only the paysite owner but also the surfer.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest it irks me we have been spending this money on feeds that were supposedly targetted to different target audiences only to find out the same stuff was being played on all of them :boom:

Thank god for AEBN :thumbsup:

Still on the bright side.. i can go clothes shopping now with the money i just saved :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Something sexy and alluring I hope

lee, i feel your pain :-(

sounds like you were using xxxmediagroup. we had them briefly - turned out their movies repeated over and over in different formats and speeds.

feeds are useful but also a pain. we had one feed where the FIRST movie had no sex, or anything working up to sex. 6 minutes of no sex. great way to make our guys leave forever! and we had another feed that was 404 about 1/3 of the time.

argh!!!!!!