AMAZING CONVERSION RATES !! $1 For every free account creat !
Dear webmaster:
I wanto introduce a GREAT affiliate program !

Join our Paid Surveys Affiliate program and we'll pay you $1 for
every person you refer that creates a FREE SurveyClub Account!

Important! Don't be fooled by other programs that pay a high dollar commission on a low converting offer. Our paid surveys program is 100% free so our conversion rates are literally 25+ times higher. Chances are you'll make more money with SurveyClub.

Savvy affiliates know the only thing that matters is EPC - the average amount they make for each visitor they send to an affiliate link. Our paid surveys affiliates average EPCs between 50-70 cents, which is significantly better than most offers out there.

see what our affiliate say:

"I would have never believed I could make so much from my little hobby website!"

- Ed Eaton, Honolulu, HI

"Thanks for paying on time - it's nice not having to worry about when or if I'll get paid."

- Rich Allen, Topeka, KS
************************************************** *********************************************
I am also an affiliate of this program , and it pays very well , every friday, I receive payment to my paypal account ,(Commissions via Check or PayPal every Friday)
please give it a try , you will be glad to see the GREAT conversion rates !!
On average, about 60% of first-time visitors to our website sign-up and create a free account. That means you can expect to earn around $60 for every 100 visitors that you send to SurveyClub, and your EPC (earnings per click) would be around 60 cents which is very, very good.

It's Easy Money - Get Started Today!