Thread: Helloooooo Gary & Lee!

Kath

Helloooooo Gary & Lee!

Just wanted to pop in & say hello... followed a thread on BoardTracker this AM that led me here - can't believe I never registered at one point over the years.

Love the board & look forward to seeing you guys in Phoenix & San Diego this year! Hopefully for more than the 30 seconds we passed in the expo hall @ Vegas.

See ya soon! :bow:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey Gorgeous

Cant wait to see you again hon been to long and yes, we do need spend more than the requisite 5 minutes together in Phoenix

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh and can you hit me up on icq too hon

Have something you may be interested in for Sex Money

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    KATH!!!!

Hey darling! All I can say is.. it's about time! hehehheehe

So happy you're here and I hope to see you here often, too.

You are soooo right, we saw each other for 30 seconds and that was it... I need some Kath quality time. We have to make it a major point to have a cocktail or two in Phoenix

***HUGE HUGS***
    Gary-Alan

Kath
    Hey guys!

Lee - my ICQ/Trillian is on the fritz. Do you Yahoo? If so, my Yahoo! is up and working - kathblack1969 - or just hit me up on email at kath@klixxx.com. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to this time dear!

Gary-Alan... I agree! Cocktails it is! We got so spoiled in Florida last year with all that wonderful time to chat and get to know each other... I just feel robbed at how little time we got to say hello in Vegas. I swear, I didn't see half the people I wanted to see, didn't get to spend near enough time with the people I did see - and saw the people I wished I could have avoided WAY too many times! Murphy's Law I guess. :boom:

Anyway... looking forward to this season - we'll MAKE the time!