Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Win 10 Free Character Cartoons Inside This Thread.

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    greg - how much do you charge for a single cartoon like these?

Greg told me the other day that they charge (if I remember correctly) $125 per toon.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Yay!!!

I can't wait. Thank you so much. I have the perfect pic but I have to get it from my home pc. I'll post it this evening. Thank you thank you thank you.
    Tooned

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    greg - how much do you charge for a single cartoon like these?
    $125 for a human toon and $80 for an animal

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell
    Tooned

Nice! I feel we (the "toons") should be out dancing under a disco ball!

Dzinerbear
    I think this is the BEST one I've seen yet. If you've never met Don, the think about him is that he's got these wild eyes that are full of life. His eyes just bubble and sparkle. And it's perfectly captured here. Now I'm afraid if he shows this outfit to most of his friends, they'll push him down in the mud and kick him.

hehe

Good stuff, what a fun thread.

And this thread should get an award for "Innovative Ways to Promote Your Business."

dzinerbear

Marq
    I agree with Dzinerbear, very good cartoons! I'll use mine as a mascot on a gay directory I have, not just in the forums as avatar. Very excited to see it when he is ready.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq
    I agree with Dzinerbear, very good cartoons! I'll use mine as a mascot on a gay directory I have, not just in the forums as avatar. Very excited to see it when he is ready.
    Tooned

Marq
    Tooned

Wow! How cool is that! Thanks a lot :yeah:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Those are some really kewl toons Greg... just out of curiousity, what do you normally charge for that service?

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Slade

Yeah

Tooned

Think that's your best one yet. Really did capture the facial features VERY well!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    I think this is the BEST one I've seen yet. If you've never met Don, the think about him is that he's got these wild eyes that are full of life. His eyes just bubble and sparkle. And it's perfectly captured here. Now I'm afraid if he shows this outfit to most of his friends, they'll push him down in the mud and kick him.
    Strangely enough, Dzinerbear, if I showed up in this outfit my friends would probably not be surprised in the least. LOL! They expect all kinds of wierdness from me. I'm usually hovering outside the box even in the leather community.

Greg, I'm speechless. That is just wonderful. I can't thank you enough. What a great job. They all are amazing. Thank you very much.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

marccelus

i love u work

This last work is amazing.
    Congratulation...

My is

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Strangely enough, Dzinerbear, if I showed up in this outfit my friends would probably not be surprised in the least. LOL! They expect all kinds of wierdness from me. I'm usually hovering outside the box even in the leather community.

Greg, I'm speechless. That is just wonderful. I can't thank you enough. What a great job. They all are amazing. Thank you very much.
    Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: