Thread: All These New People....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

All These New People....

Have joined in the last couple of days :thumbsup:

Just wanted to welcome you all to the GWW community

chrispcfl
    Topbuckslee
    myneid
    hershie
    Accelman
    bluff
    reyn
    Jak
    masterm
    Kath
    Tyler
    DrGigabytes

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need any help feel free to post away or shoot one of us an email

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    A personal Welcome to all our new community members!!:juggle:

CA

Scorpio
    Welcome everybody i'm Steve, moderator and here to help you for anything you need

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey all! Hope to see you around often... Take your shoes off, kick back and have a good time!

Gary-Alan

Ounique
    No. Don't believe 'em. We're not friendly at all. We're a bunch of rowdy beer swillin' roughians just looking for a good time.

(ducks as Gary-Alan throws a shoe) Hee hee.

Nice to have you here. :grin:

welcome guys and gals!

Cheers,

Luke

Kath
    Thanks for the welcome

In addition to my consulting work at SexMoney.com, I am also the web development coordinator & senior writer over at Klixxx.com. We are working hard to establish an informative Gay Oriented e-Commerce Center that works in conjunction with a special Gay education/information/news section in our print magazine.

We have a handful of talented writers (including Lee and Gary-Alan!) that have written for us in the past year or so, but we are always looking for more voices. The industry needs to be educated on the finer points of properly promoting programs, targeting traffic and building gay-oriented websites.

If anyone is interested in contributing as a writer - or has any suggestions of specific topics we should touch on for our readers that would help them "get a clue" - please drop me a note via kath@klixxx.com.

Much thanks to Gary-Alan for providing such a message board community where people can talk, ask questions and get REAL answers. You don't see that very often anymore - it's very refreshing to see it in action.

Thank you for the welcome! I promise my future posts will be smaller - :bow:

Originally posted by Kath
    We have a handful of talented writers (including Lee and Gary-Alan!) that have written for us in the past year or so, but we are always looking for more voices. The industry needs to be educated on the finer points of properly promoting programs, targeting traffic and building gay-oriented websites.
    That reminds me I need to start writing again... Lee and Chris keep telling me it's been too long.

Originally posted by Kath

Thank you for the welcome! I promise my future posts will be smaller - :bow:
    Kath, baby... you can make 'em as big as you want. We always love hearing from you!!!!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

MistyKristy
    I didn't see my name on that list but I'm new here.. first post actually :juggle:

I've been lurking around here and there.. thought it was about time to register.

Anyways, I've been working this industry full time from home for years, just recently caught the board bug.. these forums are really addicting

Hey Miss Kristy!

Welcome to GWW! This is the previous list of new members to the community You'll make the next one hehehehehe

Again, welcome! And congratualtions... on graduating from lurker to poster LOL

My best,
    Gary-Alan

A warm welcome to all -- buckle up, this board should be listed as a topride on the internet! Lots of fun, and more information than you'll probably ever be able to digest in this lifetime!

TheLegacy
    welcome everyone - I look forward to getting to know all of you

something I learned from AndyMike - the cream really does rise to the top

masterm

Thank you! :)

Thank you all for warm welcome!