Thread: New to the Board!!

sweetums1

New to the Board!!

Hi All,

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself...especially after having finally met Lee in Phoenix a few weeks ago!!! What a total pleasure for me

I'm working with the team over at TrafficDude -- mostly as marketing manager for DialerDude. Have been in the industry for a couple of years, and for someone who kinda fell into it, have enjoyed myself tons. Mostly due to the people I've met. Looking forward to getting to know many more of you

www.trafficdude.com
    www.dialerdude.com

Lee1
    Hey Sweetie

Great to have met you in Phoenix and i cant wait to see you again in San Diego and Florida later this year

Scott + the team picked a good one when they had you come on board with Traffic Dude thats for sure.

Regards,

Lee

GaryAlan1
    Hey sweetums!

Welcome!! And it's about time hehehehe Only kidding doll!

Scott and Lee have told me all good things about you, I'm really looking forward to meeting you!

Again welcome and I hope we see you here more often!

Hugs,
    GA

sweetums1
    Lee & GaryAlan...

Thank you both for such a warm welcome!! I appreciate the kind words, Lee....you're such a doll. GaryAlan...you're right...it IS about time I made it to the board!! You'll definitely be seeing much more of me...

*Hugs*

www.trafficdude.com
    www.dialerdude.com

Dean1
    Sweetums,

It was good to meet you at the Phoenix Forum and I'm looking forward to seeing you at Moby Dick's too.

Dean

Dean @ TwinkCash : The affiliate program that pays, featuring Twinks.com.

sweetums1
    Dean,

Great meeting you in Phoenix as well So looking forward to seeing you in late June....but, tell me you're coming up to Montreal for the early June show....pweese!!!!

www.trafficdude.com
    www.dialerdude.com