Thread: Cybernet Expo registration now open!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar

Cybernet Expo registration now open!

... and check it out... GWW is doing some advertising with the show, so you know that it MUST be good :-))

Here's a condensed version of the press release... I want to see all of you there!

Registration Officially Opens for Cybernet Expo 2004

Netbilling and LightspeedCash sign on as Corporate Sponsors

February 10, 2004 – San Diego, CA – Tradeshow Productions, Inc. is proud to announce the official opening of registration for Cybernet Expo 2004 held in San Diego, California at the Hyatt Islandia hotel in beautiful Mission Bay, June 9-12. Early bird registration to gain access to all events of the show including conferences, seminars, the networking hall and the official evening parties is only $99! A simple online form can be found at http://www.cybernetexpo.com/online-registration.html

In addition to Netbilling and LightspeedCash picking up two of the top corporate sponsorships, TopBucks has signed on as the Conference sponsor, SwapBucks is the official registration sponsor, WebCamCash has grabbed the top marketing sponsorship, and YanksCash has stepped up to being the first local company to fill one of the sponsorships for the huge opening reception at the hotel on June 9th. Over 1/2 dozen other adult and mainstream companies have signed on as sponsors as well at this early date, with many more in the wings. Sponsorships and speaking engagements are limited and going fast, so be sure to email sponsors@cybernetexpo.com today to get on board!

Go west to Cybernet Expo!

Fay Sharp / Jay Kopita
    register@cybernetexpo.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good stuff Jay

This promises to be a good show for sure

Regards,

Lee

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    Definitely Lee... this Spring and Summer should be like a one-two-three punch... Phoenix, San Diego and Miami. See you guys in a few months!

You betcha dude... Phoenix and Miami for definate we arent sure who will be going to San Diego from GA Media yet

Regards,

Lee

Just giving this one last bump

Regards,

Lee