Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Pics Ahoy

Flower:

Tree:

Cheers,

Allan
    the picture of the flower - reminds me of something I saw last summer
    at a house not too far from here - except they were tall thin stalks
    and a purple flower - larger... the stalk were about 3 ft. long...
    does that ring a bell with anyone... what is that flower called??

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by Bec
    Cruised thru the BMW Cycle site ... I love the looks of this one, it's called the Rockster ... but I can't really tell how BIG it is. I know I could never handle a true full sized one ... too heavy.

what a cool bike...
    I'd love to see a picture of you on any bike...

a friend of mine went to meet the Paul Sr., Paul Jr. and Mickey
    of "American Choppers" a few days back - - - I posted about
    that here - on my June 11th entry:
    http://www.pleasure-playground.com/Blog/blogger.html

and this bike is good for a giggle:
    http://studentweb.uwstout.edu/goldin.../choppera.html

~Bell

Bell
    where's the TopBucks Crew - - - I want them to share
    part of themselves with us...

and Aly...

and Jason123

and my special perv - Don...

where are you all hiding ???

I'm keeping my eyes WIDE open for others as well...
    come in here to my "passion" party and share
    a part of yourself with us...

heck if I can learn to use the "preview function"
    you all can get in here and post post post... LOL...

~Bell

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Bell
    the picture of the flower - reminds me of something I saw last summer
    at a house not too far from here - except they were tall thin stalks
    and a purple flower - larger... the stalk were about 3 ft. long...
    does that ring a bell with anyone... what is that flower called??

~Bell
    Hey Bell,

Not really all that familiar with US plants, in order for me to identify it I need things like final height of the plant, type of leaf whether the leaf is divided, that sort of thing - or even just a pic

If you can get any of this info I might be able to help

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good question Bell and sorry it took me so long to reply but i have been thinking about it an all honesty i can only think of 4 things i am truely passionate about so in no particular order here goes ..

1) Family + friends.

Always have been as far back as i can remember, people can say or do anything about me but attack or hurt one of my friends or family and ill be the most malicious and callous people youll ever meet in your life. Ive cut people off before for hurting friends or family members. Although, i honestly dont know if that is a good or a bad trait in me

2) Work.

Surprisingly enough, im passionate about what i do for a living. gary can attest this as i do spend 90% of my waking day sat in the office working in some way, shape or form

3) Music.

Again Gary can attest to this, anytime we go into a record store i HAVE to buy at least 1 album, doesnt matter to me who the artist or group is but i absolutely love my music and play it all day long

4) Not sure if this counts or not but. with a 'passion' i hate most kids between the ages of 2 and 7

Well thats my boring list of 4

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Bell could have been a clematis or possibly an onion

Regards,

Lee

guess i'd better add work to my list, too. i am so involved with it...

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Lee,

Just a thought, clematis are vines as opposed to trees/shrubs and flowers generally aren't that big but photo below never the less.

Cheers,

Allan

Oh I should know what that purple one is Bell and I sure can't pull out a name at the moment!!

And Allan ... I absolutely LOVE Clematis ... took a few years but I fianlly got one growing up the fence in the back yard! It's a delicate lavendar variety.

AusCoding Allan
    It took you years to get a clematis to grow???? I'm confused - the clematis we grow literally jumps out of the ground, have to cut it back 3 times a year to keep it in check the trick is well drained soil and regular water

It was a bulb... and probably in an area a little too shady, so I was getting some green but no flowers til like the 3rd year after I'd planted it. Each year now I get a lot more flowers so it's doing fine.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    It took you years to get a clematis to grow???? I'm confused - the clematis we grow literally jumps out of the ground, have to cut it back 3 times a year to keep it in check the trick is well drained soil and regular water
    Actually Clematis takes a while to 'catch' here in the states - I don't know why. My parent, who can grown ANYTHING had to cultivate their clematis for two years before it took off. It was almost 4 years before it flowered.

The local garden experts all told them the same thing. Not to expect major growth or flowers for some time. Once it was ready, though, they were cutting it back constantly.

Now that we're all in FLA I know we can get plants that are ready to run. Once we get the new fencing up I'm planning on having some grow up them for added privacy.

Allan, you probably know this... I just read that the common house plant Pothos is a good ground cover ivy. I know that it climbs all over from pots but does it do that well in the ground or in beds? And if so, how much water does it need? Can sand soil hurt them?

Sorry I've turned this from My Passion to My Plantings... Sorry Bell LOL

Bel - here is one of my passions. Plants. When I need to get away from it all, or just need time to think things through one thing I always do is grab some pots, potting soil, seeds or clippings and head out side. I have more passions that I'll share in the morning But this is definetely one of them.

My best,
    Gary

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Gary,

Yes pothos will grow in the ground remember to take in to account the following:

1. That the bed needs to be contained to keep it from taking over, it can become quite a vigorous grower

2. If you have sandy soil add some rich manure/compost to increase organic matter when you plant and mulch with a hay mulch to encourage further organic matter to incorporate in to the soil

3. Water well until established but it should survive without water after this point.

Cheers,

Allan

Bell
    Hey Bell,

Not really all that familiar with US plants, in order for me to identify it I need things like final height of the plant, type of leaf whether the leaf is divided, that sort of thing - or even just a pic

If you can get any of this info I might be able to help

if I see it in a seed catalog sometime - I'll snag a picture...

I've never seen the leaf close enough to describe it...
    the flower ball gets to be about the size of a medium grapefruit...
    and the final height - tallest I've ever seen is about 3 feet high
    stalk...

do you also grow things ??

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by Lee
    Good question Bell and sorry it took me so long to reply but i have been thinking about it an all honesty i can only think of 4 things i am truely passionate about so in no particular order here goes ..

1) Family + friends.

Always have been as far back as i can remember, people can say or do anything about me but attack or hurt one of my friends or family and ill be the most malicious and callous people youll ever meet in your life. Ive cut people off before for hurting friends or family members. Although, i honestly dont know if that is a good or a bad trait in me

2) Work.

Surprisingly enough, im passionate about what i do for a living. gary can attest this as i do spend 90% of my waking day sat in the office working in some way, shape or form

3) Music.

Again Gary can attest to this, anytime we go into a record store i HAVE to buy at least 1 album, doesnt matter to me who the artist or group is but i absolutely love my music and play it all day long

4) Not sure if this counts or not but. with a 'passion' i hate most kids between the ages of 2 and 7

Well thats my boring list of 4

Regards,

Lee

thanks for sharing...

those aren't boring at all...

got a giggle out of the comment about the kids...

I'm the same as you when it comes to family and friends and
    protecting them with all my might... I can turn into such
    a bitch if someone tries to hurt, defame, disrespect, or
    take advantage of any of my family or friends... I could
    chew someone up and spit them out and not look back...
    so you and I are like two peas in a pod as far as that goes...

~Bell