Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (12) Deep And Meaningful Thoughts For The Day

fyrflygrl
    Excellent!! Best thread of the day, bar none!

Fyrflygrl

Direct Holly
    Originally posted by Aly Python
    If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

:fracais:
    OMG I am dying over this one.. Maybe because I can picture Aly in front of the TV just sitting watching the Coyote and yelling just go buy dinner...OH dear Lord ...LMAO

Ounique
    Okay, here's a few oldies but goodies...

Why do you drive on a parkway but park on a driveway?

Why do they have braile on a drive up atm machine?

I used to ask why they were called a "pair" of pants when you only had one, but I made the mistake of asking a taylor friend of mine and he gave me an answer... a very long answer. LOL!

And patti, I'm gonna have to try that looking up thing now. heh heh.

Chris Alan
    Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?

Jasun
    Why do Flammable and Inflammable mean the same thing?

Why don't effeminate and emascualte mean the opposite things?

If they call heterosexuals "straight" why don't they call gay people "bent"?

Fish can't deny it when they fart.

At the point of orgasm, North Americans say "I'm coming", the Japanese say "I'm going" and the French say "I'm here".

Has nobody ever pointed out that it's impossible to pick picked peppers, since you can't pickle peppers until after they're picked?

Why was it that Ginger and Mary-Anne had to share a hut? the Professor got his own place, why did THEY have to be roomies?

Ounique
    Okay, I had a friend who spoke in non sequiturs from time to time, and when he would indulge in the ole' wacky weed it was a like a little switch in his brain got stuck in the "on" position and he would speak in nothing but non sequiturs. It was actually really funny. But he said something once that I have never forgotten, and I thought it would fit here perfectly...

"It's a funny thing about laundry... it's laundry when you take it to the laundrymat and it's laundry when you bring it home... but it ain't clothes until you put it in the drawer!"

Ounique
    If they call heterosexuals "straight" why don't they call gay people "bent"?
    I'm 'bent', thank you very much. Hmm, maybe 'twisted' is more like it. hee hee :leather:

At the point of orgasm, North Americans say "I'm coming", the Japanese say "I'm going" and the French say "I'm here".
    ROFLMAO!!! I never knew that!!! Thank you, I'm gonna remember that. :grin:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Okay, I had a friend who spoke in non sequiturs from time to time, and when he would indulge in the ole' wacky weed it was a like a little switch in his brain got stuck in the "on" position and he would speak in nothing but non sequiturs. It was actually really funny. But he said something once that I have never forgotten, and I thought it would fit here perfectly...

"It's a funny thing about laundry... it's laundry when you take it to the laundrymat and it's laundry when you bring it home... but it ain't clothes until you put it in the drawer!"
    I wants some of his wacky stuff and laundry detergent! LMAOPIP