Thread: What Sub Niches CAN'T You Convert?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Sub Niches CAN'T You Convert?

Figured i would throw this question out there.

We all know the sites that we can convert well on but you dont often get asked which sites you can't convert.

Personally, i have trouble converting Ebony sites, dont know why but since day 1 in the industry ive never been able to sell a straight ebony site membership LOL

So what about the rest of you and, does anyone here have any hints on converting Ebony sites too? :bulb:

Regards,

Lee

Re: What Sub Niches CAN'T You Convert?

Originally posted by Lee
    Figured i would throw this question out there.

We all know the sites that we can convert well on but you dont often get asked which sites you can't convert.

Personally, i have trouble converting Ebony sites, dont know why but since day 1 in the industry ive never been able to sell a straight ebony site membership LOL

So what about the rest of you and, does anyone here have any hints on converting Ebony sites too? :bulb:

Regards,

Lee
    Couple things that come to mind on ebony - it's like any other niche or market - if you don't know the lifestyle they'll see that in how the site "talks". Also, I know that here, where there is a huge black population, it's a pretty depressed job market... many I know personally can barely afford a computer, much less have the credit cards etc to be doing monthly commitments to something like a paysite. Most of my black friends pay cash for everything, and "huge" purchases are thru places like rent-a-center.

EC Steve
    Iv been Having a Problem Converting "Busty solo guys" not sure why.
    LOL

Steve

i used to do great with ebony, but it dried up for me - more than almost any other niche. twink doesn't sell like it used to, but ebony had me pulling out my hair.

oh, i was a complete and utter failure with boys smoking. i've never bombed on a niche like this one before, so maybe it was just bad luck, but i slunk away with my figurative tail between my legs and never tried it again...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by basschick
    oh, i was a complete and utter failure with boys smoking. i've never bombed on a niche like this one before, so maybe it was just bad luck, but i slunk away with my figurative tail between my legs and never tried it again...
    basschick,

I personally haven't worked that niche other than helping a photographer pick guys out for his content, eons ago. But from the few webmasters I know who have tried it, they had the same results.

GA

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    You know, i actually did do a little gay smoking mareting back when the smoking niche was HUGE in straight and found the same to start with as you and Gary did however, there are some secrets to it, you have to have an 'in' in the gay smoking community in fact, there are forums and entire sites (non adult) dedicated to that sub market in the gay community i actually found that spending a few days a week reading through some of the posts on the forums and actually becoming involved in the community sites themselves was a great help to me.

Not to sure if i have the bookmarks for the couple of gay smoking community sites i did find back then but ill have a dig around and see what i can pull out of my magic bookmark file

Regards,

Lee

really? thanks, G-A - i feel a little better.