Thread: Although she isn't on this board....

Direct Holly

Although she isn't on this board....

I just have to say I love Lisa from Badpuppy.. She is not only one of my best resellers, she is also one of the sweetest and most honest people in this business and always super nice to me and always helping me and supporting me wherever I go....Plus she gives good advice and loves dogs too

Ok your turn who do you want to say something nice about...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Holly,

Lisa actually is a member of GWW. She's just so busy.

Say something nice about Lisa? The database isn't big enough to hold what I would say.

Lisa is simply best on all accounts. She's probably one of the most patient, understanding and compaasionate human beings I have ever met. With an understanding of human nature and ability that I rarely see in our industry.

Professionally... well if some webmasters think I'm the godfather of gay, Lisa is the goddess - that lady knows her shit, and better than a lot of the major "players" in gay adult could ever hope to know.

She is tops in my books! Always has been, always will be.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Direct Holly
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Holly,

Lisa actually is a member of GWW. She's just so busy.

Say something nice about Lisa? The database isn't big enough to hold what I would say.

Lisa is simply best on all accounts. She's probably one of the most patient, understanding and compaasionate human beings I have ever met. With an understanding of human nature and ability that I rarely see in our industry.

Professionally... well if some webmasters think I'm the godfather of gay, Lisa is the goddess - that lady knows her shit, and better than a lot of the major "players" in gay adult could ever hope to know.

She is tops in my books! Always has been, always will be.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Awww she is quite a lucky women to such nice things come from you... I was going to choose you as my person to say nice things about but... everyone would accuse me of ass kissing but you know what I am not one who cares what others say so....

You are always one of the nicest and most helpful people in this business... And I am so glad I have gotten to know you and Lee and Chris... I think you are all amazing people... and I also appreciate all the support you have given me over the years...

Macho 411
    I agree w/ you Holly

Lisa has always been there for me! the same goes for alot of people who are in this board!
    they guided me the right way & been very supportive in personal situations.

I sure glad to have you all as my friends!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Holly you are one of the few women I know who makes me blush.

Thank you, doll!

GA