Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can I Be Don (Ounique) SugarDaddy??

Jason
    impure thoughts aside...i know i'm not the only one with a story to tell...where are the rest?

GA...you have yet to tell us your cop story ;-)

and i KNOW the rest of you have deep wells to draw from.

Chris Alan
    Well I guess my story is being played out right here on the board.

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Oh, Jasun, should we removed the blindfold before or after we remove all of Chris' body hair? Just wondering.
    no worries there, no body hair to remove.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    OK that's even hotter. A straight man without body hair.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Chris Alan
    psssst:curtain:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    you nut chris, keep it up someone's going to think gary and lee are rubbing off on you. =oP
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

TheLegacy
    I think we all remember our first time - it was in the upstairs pew in my home church when I was younger - got a blowjob from 2 guys during a movie - we were the only ones upstairs and it went on for some time.. without getting into details - I really needed a baptismal wash after that.

which reminds me.. the week after I took some bubblebath and lined the floor of the baptismal so that when they filled it with water, it was all sudsy and warm.. god those were the day. Actually took some rubber duckies from the kids room downstairs and put them in.

Jason
    Hey...what happened to your story Jasun??? I was looking forward to some good bedtime reading last night...too many martini's to type?

Jasun
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    .too many martini's to type?
    That's pretty much it, yeah... I'll make sure you all get to hear the torrid story soon... i just gotta decide which story I'm gonna lead with.

Man, looking back, I sure was a very... um....popular guy in my 20s.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    no worries there, no body hair to remove.
    Oh my. I gotta go... something suddenly came up.

TopBucks_Juan

Show & Tell - Without the Show!!

Let's see my first time, I was 14 and we were living right outside of Barstow California in a town called Hinkley. Which I am sure you remember from the movie "Erin Brockovich".

Anyway, we lived on a ranch in a houses that they for the employee's and families that worked for the ranch. A lot of the folks that lived on the ranch were single men and next door to us lived this guy named Carl he was one of my step dad's co-workers and good friends with my mother.

Carl wasn't bad looking he was Hispanic kinda looked like John Oats from "Hall & Oats". Well when you live in such a small community like that, there is not much to do but sit around and get drunk and smoke pot.

Back then I had always been fascinated with men and the male body. I knew I was gay, but just hadn't come to terms with it. And was very attracted to Carl. He was so hot my mother would let me hang out with him all the time but nothing ever happened, until this one day...

Carl had been drinking this one Saturday afternoon and needed to go into town to have his car worked on. My mother was not going to let him make this trip in his condition, so guess who got to go along with him. Granted I was only 14, but my mother had taught me at an early age how to drive a stick shift.<----No Stick Shift Jokes Please. LOL!! So I was very capable to take charge of the driving if he was too drunk to drive.

Well, we made it to the mechanic's shop, which just so happens to be Carl's best friend. So they were taking a look at the car and doing what they needed to do and I was just checking things out. Carl's friend, who's name is Jeff, actually lived in a trailer behind the shop. So Jeff took me to his trailer and turned on the TV for me, while they were trying to fix Carl's car.

They were in the shop for a long time, so I went to go check things out and it turns out they hadn't even worked on the car they sat around getting drunk. Well, by this time Carl was totally smashed and it was just about to pass out. It was getting dark and I had no way of calling my mother. I was 14 memorizing you home phone number is not a priority when your that age. Jeff grabbed Carl and brought him to the trailer and put him in his bed. Then came back out to the living room and offered me a beer.

And here is what you all have been waiting for... I drank a few beers with him while we watched TV, then he leaned over and started to Kiss me. I was so shocked yet WILLING. I only thought this only happened in stories in the dirty magazines I use to read in my mother bedroom. I wanted it so bad and let him do what he wanted.

Jeff was very cute, he was fit and a smelly dirty mechanic on top of all that. Which turned me on like nothing I had ever felt before. We kissed for a while then he undressed me and then undressed himself. I couldn't wait to see his cock, then as he slide his underwear off, standing right in front of me, he exposed his member. I reached out and took it in my mouth and began to suck. He moaned and I knew at that moment that I liked to do this. Ohhh what fun it is to pleasure another man and to have his approval.

After sucking his cock and getting it nice and hard, he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you". I had never been fucked before and I told him that. He then said, "there's nothing to worry about I will take it nice and easy". He went to his room where Carl was passed out and brought back a condom. He put the condom on and laid me on my stomach and began to penetrate my ass with his cock. It of course hurt at first but with his coaching, it became the most wonderful experience of my life.

we screwed around both nights I was there. Yes can you believe it? The car wasn't fixed yet and Jeff made sure that it wasn't just so he could be with me another night. I don't think I need to tell you that my mother was pissed. I was away for 2 days and she didn't even get a phone call to let her know I was alright. And of course I was just 14, she didn't even hold me responsible. If she only knew that her little boy had his first gay experience.

Jason
    wow

Chris Alan
    Oh my. I gotta go... something suddenly came up.
    Damn I'm good

Ounique
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Damn I'm good
    well, hon, that remains to be seen. Pics!!! we want pics!!!

Chris Alan
    well, hon, that remains to be seen. Pics!!! we want pics!!!
    Not going to happen!!...maybe a private show Break out them WEBCAMS