Thread: Bisexual and Gay?

Alt

Bisexual and Gay?

Hello guys!
    New member to the board

I'm trying to start working in gay and bisexual niches
    i'm totally new to this things, and probably have a stupid question,

Will gay surfers sign-up for bisexual only site? (i mean with MMF action, F strapon fucks M, M masturbating with dildos, etc..)

I don't know where to submit gals? to gay tgps or straight tgps to fetish category??

personally, i think it's better to submit them to gay sites, but i don't know if gay guys will like to see females in action....

I will browse more sites today, but i didn't found the answer to my question in google yet, maybe someone will help me? Please post some resources on bisexual niche if you know them.

Thank you!

Dzinerbear
    Hi Alt and welcome,

I personally hate seeing women amongst gay sites. MANcheck Cinema has a few bi films for rent, and I don't really like it. But then, that's just me.

I read on another bulletin board that some webmasters had success submitted their gay stuff to a service like SexKey because it looks mostly straight. The rationale is that closeted guys or bi married guys were more comfortable buying a membership from a "straight" AVS that just happened to have some gay content. That way if anyone (like a wife) ever discovered they had a membership, it wouldn't look like they were a big homo.

Good luck
    Dzinerbear

TheLegacy
    I am sure that there are some men who would like that so I cant do a quick brush stroke and say "no one will", but my opinion is that you are not going to make much money back from the gay community.

Oddly, straight men have no problems seeing a hard cock as long as their is a female attached to it because thats just the way they are

Oddly, gay men have no problems either seeing a hard cock as long as their is another male attached to it because thats just the way they are

Oddly - you have a better chance getting straight men looking into gay sites than a gay man looking into straight sites... simply because thats just the way they are!!! and we love em' all for it

Jasun
    Yeah, "bi-sexual" galleries are really hard to place. I've never heard of a Gay TGP that will take them, and when I once approved an MMF gallery on mine, I got hate mail from visitors.

Gay men absolutely will not sign up for any site that has women in it (with a few very rare exceptions), and even a stray banner add with female content can send them packing.

If you go back to the paper days, a gay skin-mag published a single photoset with two men and a woman, and saw their sales drop something like 80% on the next issue.

In my experience (which granted, is quite limited) the only guys you're gonna have being into the bisexual stuff are the guys who are gonna try to hide that they're gay... the way many of us did in college by buying magazines like Hustler which featured at least two naked men per issue. You'll have much more luck with in on straight sites in the fetish section than you will on gay sites. Once the visitors are comfortable being on gay sites, they're usually pretty happy to have women out of the picture.

Oh, and hey.... welcome to the group. you'll find that we're a rather twisted group here, but the industry knowledge available is abundant.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Alt,

First off welcome to the community Its always good to see new members posting and asking questions :thumbsup:

Secondly, you have already had some fabulous advice in this thread and speaking from my own experiences i would say i have to agree with what has already been said

As you have heard from some of the other members Bisexual sites are somewhat 'weird' to place in their marketing, most gay men will avoid sites that have any womens on them at all like the plague becuase well, they just dont get turned on by women however, i personally think the best way to market bisexual sites is on gay traffic for example...

Straight Site to... Exit Console... To Bisexual Site... Exit Console... To Gay Site... Exit Console.. END

That would seem to be the 'natural' flow of how the surfers interested in bisexual sites behave in that, you catch a bi-curious straight guy, offer him the bi site from an existing straight traffic base then from there, you use the bi site almost like a feeder to a gay site unfortunately however, as it stands i have never had much luck in working it the opposite way around, i guess once a guy is gay, they are gay for life LOL

Other than using bi sites as feeders from the straight surfers to gay sites i have never really had any luck promoting them, to me, a surfer is either gay or straight, there is no inbetween, but thats just my way of thinking

As for traffic sources that will accept bisexual sites, i think it will be hard to find a gay tgp that will accept bisexual sites for the pure fact that it is more of a straight niche than it is a gay one much like the tranny market, many of the 'good' gay TGP's will not accept tranny sites either. I guess ultmately it comes down to trial and error to see where will and where wont list your bisexual sites.

Have you checked out the traffic directory on GWW too? I beleive a couple of the sites actually listed in there do take bi submissions from webmasters.

Again welcome to the community.

Regards,

Lee

Now does that same "aversion" to seeing bisexual pics/links apply on something like a tgp site? Would that fall into the gay mag category of no no's ?? I do have one bisexual image, plus a couple site links for bisexual on my gay site... but it's a free site, not a pay site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Now does that same "aversion" to seeing bisexual pics/links apply on something like a tgp site? Would that fall into the gay mag category of no no's ?? I do have one bisexual image, plus a couple site links for bisexual on my gay site... but it's a free site, not a pay site.
    Bec.. i dont think it has anything to do with the 'type' of site that bi images are being used on rather the 'type' of surfer hitting the sites

So far as a TGP goes though, i think so long as there are very limited amounts of bi images showing there shouldnt really be an issue, most surfers now realize that tgps are there for everyone.

One thing you may like to consider is having a section specifically for 'bi' galleries that way your surfers can always just overlook the pics if they choose too

Regards,

Lee