Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Languages Do You Write/Speak?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Languages Do You Write/Speak?

Just curious is English is the only language we can all speak here.

I know we have a few international webmasters who post occasionally but for the most part, do you know any other languages excpt for English/American/Australian

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    English fluently, French if I have to.

I spoke Spanish when i lived in New Mexico, but lost it all after moving to Canada.

desslock
    Well I have a passable knowledge of German, which I took through high school and in college. As a tip, I suggest to the enterprising webmaster to always look for ways to internationalize your sites. This is the internet, and its a world without borders.

The highest paying affiliate program for my gay adult site is in Europe. That totally came about totally unplanned too.

Other languages?

Well I know enough spanish to get laid. :groovy:

Steve

I figured all u guys knew how to say "fuck me" in ALL the languages! LMAO

Like most people, I recog a lot of common phrases from a variety of languages... but fluent in anything other than English, no. Think the best thing I ever did though was 2 years of Latin in High School. It went a long way in helping me to understand and figure out words I didn't know in english!

Jason
    I second that Bec...a good education allows one to recognize and disect many aspects of language. The only language I speak and write is English however, I do also know American Sign Language. Having been out of the deaf community for some time now though, I'm losing some of those skills.

BDBionic
    English, Spanish, French and Arabic. And some Pig Latin. 8)

Jason
    oh yeah...i forgot one...

the language of LOVE

and bec...you don't have to know how to vocalize "fuck me" ...that can all be done through body language.

actually, i'm a little curious about this. i never had sex with someone who didn't know at least a little bit of english. has anyone here ever been with somebody they were totally unable to communicate vocally with? wonder what that would be like...

some days i think i should be a talk show host

retrograde
    German... It's one of my majors for college.

Jasun
    I've shagged a few guys who didn't speak a word of either English of French, and although it can be a bit tough, it's a lot of fun acting out purely on instinct and just letting nature take it's course. It's always accompanied by lots of laughing and silly looks.

Jason
    when we meet i'll have to pretend i don't speak any english or french

i'll just pretend i'm deaf and sign to you...

Jasun
    Geez, can't wait to see THAT hand signal.

reminds me of when I saw Judas Priest play years ago. I was front row center, and in the middle of a song, I pointed at Halford, pointed at myslef, banged the heels of my hands together, and pointed by thumb over the shoulder.

He got the idea.

Jason
    , rock on

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Think the best thing I ever did though was 2 years of Latin in High School. It went a long way in helping me to understand and figure out words I didn't know in english!
    I have to agree, there Bec. We had mandatory 2 years of Latin but I took it for all 4 years. It's definitely a help. I bitched all the way through the classes but it's one of those thing I'm gald I did. Not that I went to law school as I wanted to back then.

Now that I think of it I'm embarassed too LOL We used to speak Latin as if it was a modern language. We were such preppy geeks I swear. The only thing I can really remember from that was an insult we used to sat to guys from our rival school... "Caput Edas Tui Mater"

But for now, it does help in understanding languages oither than English.

My best,
    Gary

hyatla
    Chinese.

"The only thing I can really remember from that was an insult we used to sat to guys from our rival school... "Caput Edas Tui Mater"
    .. gary"

Oh come now - surely you remember Nos morturite (sp?) salutamus and et tu brute ... and of course amo amas amat