Thread: Anyone Use Commission Junction

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Anyone Use Commission Junction

on their mainstream sites?

Is it worth the effort to fax them and all that mumbo jumbo? Not to mention the way they list publishers as being webmasters and such...

Curious as I am considering it for a mainstream site I am working on. ANy input greatly appreciated.

Ian

btw/ nice new forum Lee.. :signhere:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Do you mean use them as a publisher (affiliate webmaster) or as an advertiser (sponsor to sell your products)?

If you are talking about using them as an advertiser, i would say no, there are much better affiliate networks out there such as http://www.darkblue.com or http://www.linkshare.com

If you are talking about using them as a publisher, as long as you arent trying to be both 'adult' and 'non-adult' on the same site, (as another company tried to do recently and got canned by them LOL) then id say yes, they dont have the highest payouts on some of their products but, they have a lot of products so you should be able to find at least one that will work for your traffic base

Regards,

Lee

yep as a publisher... so other than them, any other good all in one type mainstream sites that offer different affiliate sign ups? I am being lazy on this site... which is strictly non adult.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Darkblue and Linkshare are the only other affiliate networks we're using at the moment, we used to also have a few links up to Clickbank but we dropped them because they didnt perfom as well as the other two.

Regards,

Lee

cool, thanks Lee

robin
    I'm confused as to the faxing bit -- I've been with cj.com for several years and never had to fax them anything.

In any event -- I use them on most of my mainstream sites, plus linkshare, and a few individual sites too.

Axzar
    The eBay affiliate program runs through CJ. It is a great way to target items to your traffic and make money on bids and signups.

BDBionic
    Careful where you promote CJ programs from as they've been known to arbitrarily cancel people for being "obscene".

Madame0120
    I love CJ .. I'm building a non adlut shopping blog with all their cash programs.

So easy to use.

VertuHost

Commission Junction

I really like commission junction, as an affiliate, as they pay by direct deposit, and it is always on time. For the business end, I am not sure what the success of clicks is and if it would be worth it.

Christopher