Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Win A Cock Ring In This Thread

gearessentials

Happy

I'm the guy reponsible for the cockrings. I want pictures of the winner modeling the ring!

Xstr8guy is correct about the math about measuring and we will correct it. Jasun your right they do keep you hard but they should also keep you from cuming to quickly. You get to enjoy it longer.

Jasun
    Hey Mike;

well welcome to the board.. and if I win, yes, I'll send you a pic of it... "in use"

HA

Hard longer... Coming less quickly.. you've got my attention, but why is it working that way? Is it because I feel less, or is it just that that's what it does? I mean, I don't mind finishing off when I do so long as I still make a mess on the wall and I break the sound barrier when I do it.

(and Brian... think about THAT next time you eat Ice Cream alone)

Sounds kinda hot, though, and I will admit that although I've only worn a leather one, I did like the feel of it.

gearessentials
    Jasun, it restricts the flow of fluids in and out of your dick. Once the blood flows into it and you get a big stiff one (I assume it's big.) The blood can only flow out slowly keeping you pumped up like the tires on a monster truck. It also then also holds back flood until the dam can't hold it any longer.

Jasun
    hmm.

cool.

Well, I'm looking forward to feeling.. well, what it feels like.

I like the Titan Series one, the 6/10 size, but I think I like the Master Series a bit more. The Brushed finish one.

I think I may become an affiliate myself...

gearessentials
    Great Jasun!

The Master rings are very popular! Check out the Omega as well. In the brused finis it has an iridescent quality.

Catch ya later

BDBionic
    Jasun... why don't you buy all of the Gear Essentials cockrings?

Then, we can play a lil game I like to call "Slinky"

And Mike, welcome to the board! Watch your behind, as they get a wee bit frisky 'round these parts.

gearessentials
    Thanks, for the advice Brian! I will definitly stay vigilant if not virginal!

Jasun
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Jasun... why don't you buy all of the Gear Essentials cockrings?

I have an even better idea...

Why don't I buy all of the rings, and we can play a game called "Which ring does Brain like the best on Jasun while Jasun has his way with Brian?"

um Mike... there isn't a rubber ring that Brian can bite down on should the need arise, is there?

:jasun::jasun::jasun::jasun::jasun::jasun::jasun:

Xstr8guy
    Welcome aboard gearessentials!

Another benefit of cock rings that I didn't see mentioned...

They make your cock hang bigger if you wear them under your clothes. The wide metal rings also put your package "out front". I love to wear a cock ring under a nice pair of faded levis when I feel like showing off.

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Acutally, I've seen this game played. Not necessarily with cock rings, though. They were little silver rings one gets at a hardware store, there were several of them located just under... Um... oh there I go again. Nevermind.

Welcome Gear Essentials. Glad to have you aboard our... board.

Xstr8guy
    I just ordered a 2" Omega brushed finish

Xstr8guy
    ... and it already showed up in my stats! And if I'm doing the math right, you get 20% of the total including shipping!

BDBionic
    enjoy your new cockrings!!

we've also uploaded a buncha new banners to the webmaster area for those of you signing up to the Gear Essentials affiliate program

desslock
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Well.... If I get one, I'll happily model it for y'all.
    The idea of one grabbing me from below does scare me a bit, and I've never been able to figure out what the point of them is anyway.. some people say it keeps you hard, but I've found that pretty much takes care of itself anyway.. it's getting it to go back down again that presents a problem sometimes.
    Hi Jasun: I have heard many people make similar speculations. Frankly, cockrings aren't worn for their utility. Think of them as adornments, like earrings or neckties. This is an interesting affiliate program, which I think I will tryout.

Cockrings can be lots of fun. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of going through the things at a quick clip. I don't know how many I've set down in a foreign location and not remembered to snatch back up.

Consequently I usually purchase those jelly cockrings, which here at Tapelenders (our gay fashion store) are about $4. Those break apart on me though pretty quickly, but for the price they can be in line with buying disposable razors. Those are some nice affiliate banners too.

Steve

AusCoding Allan
    So here's a question for you guys about gearessentials - do you offer international shipping?

Just thought I would check before I start promoting you on my site.

Cheers,

Allan