Thread: Digital Goods Processors?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Digital Goods Processors?

Just wondered if anyone knew of a good 3rd party processor that will allow us to take transactions for 'downloadable' products such as anti-spyware applications etc etc?

Regards,

Lee

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Just wondered if anyone knew of a good 3rd party processor that will allow us to take transactions for 'downloadable' products such as anti-spyware applications etc etc?

Regards,

Lee
    Hi,

Why 3rd party? We should be able to set you up no problem and sdave you $$$. Please contact our Sales department to discuss your options.

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Mitch,

What are some of the benefits of using our own merchant account over a 3rd party processor?

Regards,

Lee

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Mitch,

What are some of the benefits of using our own merchant account over a 3rd party processor?

Regards,

Lee
    Lower cost, more flexibility, daily payouts, more control or the customers, fraud scrubbing and more...

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Corey Bryant
    Also check out www.payloadz.com - ran by Paypal. They also have merchant services (well they have had them for a long time) but just started to market them.

If you do get your own merchant account, you might consider vetting your account so that you can reduce your chargebacks some. Downloadable goods do have a higher risk of chargebacks - unless of course, you can turn off the registration somehow. That is usually what I recommend to my clients - set something up in your software that connects to your server for verification. This way, if they do a chargeback stating the software does not work like it should, you can always disable their account