Thread: New Content Provider Just Launched

jan

New Content Provider Just Launched

Hello!
    Introducing our new Quality Teen Content website. Just launched! All Fresh Content! www.GregPhoto.com! Exclusive orders welcome!
    icq 129710367
    greg@gregphoto.com
    janna@gregphoto.com

Man, I get so disgusted with having to register before I even get a clue about what kind of content is there. I understand you wanting to protect the files from drive by surfers - but at least get some samples out front so I have an idea if I want to give you all my personal info to get a better look at your content.

jan
    the demo log/pass is : demo / ltvj

Thank you! That was very kind! You have some lovely content, and I found your prices extremely reasonable!

good quality, reasonable prices - do you have any immediate plans for more male content? also i'm looking for mature female, male stripper and big pussy lip content - got any lying around ye olde studio?

Ounique
    Hello jan, welcome to the forum.

I had to comment on the 'big pussy lip' thing that basschick asked about. I was recently at a body modification demo and the woman who was putting the demo on had just done a labial saline infusion. For those who don't know what that is, it's when you inject saline into the labia to make the lips really big. They do it with scrotums too. It is very cool to see, and it makes them quite sensitive to play with.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Don you really do scare me sometimes with all this technical info you know LOL

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    Originally posted by Lee
    Don you really do scare me sometimes with all this technical info you know LOL

Regards,

Lee
    ...and I'm only scratching the surface. I don't even get into the practical experience I have. :grin:

Originally posted by Ounique
    ...and I'm only scratching the surface. I don't even get into the practical experience I have. :grin:
    Hmm - part of me is curious - part of me is running fast in the other direction LOL

Ounique
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Hmm - part of me is curious - part of me is running fast in the other direction LOL
    Will it be the left side of the mushroom, Alice? Or the right one? Bwahahahaha!!! :p