Linking is very important and takes lots of time in the Adult world as there are no scripts to help here. I think and hope that a script that lets say you want to have link backs from adult sites. All you do is download from that site a script and it will automaticly setup links from all sites that are in that system. So in one step you get your site linked to everyone and they link to you in one shot. This way every one doesn't have to go to 10,000 sites and take 5 years to link to sites in one day you are linked. Well now I am hearing that the 5 search engines won't link to you if they see mass amounts of links to your site fast. Well if you have 50,000 sites linking to you and you linking to them who needs the big guys if we work together and that is the big question as the big sites out there that are index on google and yahoo etc won't so again who cares as if you would only get 1 person for 50 % of the sites a week that is 25,000 users. Well just to let you know there are scripts doing this now but have not seen it in the adult world. I would host it on my servers as my main business is dedicated servers and web hosting sales so any ideas??