Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How About Some Link Exchanges?

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

Linking It is so hard and time is short

Linking is very important and takes lots of time in the Adult world as there are no scripts to help here. I think and hope that a script that lets say you want to have link backs from adult sites. All you do is download from that site a script and it will automaticly setup links from all sites that are in that system. So in one step you get your site linked to everyone and they link to you in one shot. This way every one doesn't have to go to 10,000 sites and take 5 years to link to sites in one day you are linked. Well now I am hearing that the 5 search engines won't link to you if they see mass amounts of links to your site fast. Well if you have 50,000 sites linking to you and you linking to them who needs the big guys if we work together and that is the big question as the big sites out there that are index on google and yahoo etc won't so again who cares as if you would only get 1 person for 50 % of the sites a week that is 25,000 users. Well just to let you know there are scripts doing this now but have not seen it in the adult world. I would host it on my servers as my main business is dedicated servers and web hosting sales so any ideas??
    BadBoysFilms

Roger MGC
    I am in for trading banners and links. We have over 30 sites to play with.

Hit me up on ICQ

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

don't have icq

Quote Originally Posted by Roger MGC View Post
    I am in for trading banners and links. We have over 30 sites to play with.

Hit me up on ICQ
    don't have icq and why icq i have skype, msn, googletalk, why icq???
    BadBoysFilms

I like cocks better than you!
    Hey BadBoysFilms,

I see that you are a contributor with Badpuppy. Talk to Lisa about what works best. She has been great to us. We have SebastianPass.com and a contributor site with Badpuppy. Prior to speaking with Lisa, we had 20 or so active members with our site, and a various with our Badpuppy Contributor site. After speaking with Lisa, a month later we did a run-down of our active members and had 130 sum active members and growing.

I'm sure Lisa will help you.

Secondly, go here: http://sebastianpass.com/friends.htm
    These are sites that we receive a great amount of traffic from. They are either link/traffic trading sites or review sites.

I hope this helps.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Try http://www.gadgetspots.com for mainstream.

;-)

How long have you been gay?
    I'm not a big fan of mass trading links with sites that barely have any relevance to mine. I just don't think having my link buried on some links page with multiple other sites is gonna have any sway with the search engines.

I'd much rather seek out links on real content pages within related sites.

How long have you been gay? SmartNexus's Avatar
    You may try to exchange links, link building or trade links.
    Using the Link trade system may be effective for site promotion.