Thread: The One Thing You Like About Mainstream Is... ?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The One Thing You Like About Mainstream Is... ?

Whats the one thing you like about marketing mainstream products over adult products?

For me, id say it was the choice of what is available to promote, if i want to build a site focused around toothpaste, i can, no questions asked.

There doesnt seem to be any tangible limits to what we can promote to surfers, i think over the coming weeks we're going to join a few grocery store affiliate programs and start sending traffic to specific sections in their online stores, for some of the more popular household / food items.

Should be an interesting experiment to see how well something like that does over conventional product marketing to say the least

So whats the one thing you like about the non-adult web?

Regards,

Lee

misty3k
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Whats the one thing you like about marketing mainstream products over adult products?

For me, id say it was the choice of what is available to promote, if i want to build a site focused around toothpaste, i can, no questions asked.

There doesnt seem to be any tangible limits to what we can promote to surfers, i think over the coming weeks we're going to join a few grocery store affiliate programs and start sending traffic to specific sections in their online stores, for some of the more popular household / food items.

Should be an interesting experiment to see how well something like that does over conventional product marketing to say the least

So whats the one thing you like about the non-adult web?

Regards,

Lee
    I'm with you on just the sheer diversity of things you can promote in mainstream. One thing I have found is....I feel so much more inspired in creating websites now! Every day, I have a new idea for a new website to market some new mainstream sponsor or product I have found. I haven't felt this energized or motivated since I was a newbie adult webmaster 5 or 6 years ago.

I also like the hugely lessened risk factor..specially with that 2257 thingy. No worries about that in mainstream.