Thread: Bad Marketing Ideas

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Bad Marketing Ideas

New, from Impact Confections...

Chocolate POPPERS!!!

Okay, we all know what "poppers" are. What next, Hershey's Crack! Or, Carmel Tina, new from Nabisco.

And to make things worse, they're chocolate balls filled with chocolate pop rocks. It's a mouthfull of nasty in every bite. You need to be snorting poppers to be able to eat these foul things.

btw, I'm not making this up. I'm sitting here with an open package of them trying not to barf.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Teaser
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    New, from Impact Confections...

Chocolate POPPERS!!!

Okay, we all know what "poppers" are. What next, Hershey's Crack! Or, Carmel Tina, new from Nabisco.

And to make things worse, they're chocolate balls filled with chocolate pop rocks. It's a mouthfull of nasty in every bite. You need to be snorting poppers to be able to eat these foul things.

btw, I'm not making this up. I'm sitting here with an open package of them trying not to barf.
    Ok that sounds just downright nasty!
    Yuckers

robin
    LOL! I wish I had the site url handy -- there was this site that did nothing but reviews of the foulest candy available.

http://www.bad-candy.com/
    would this be it?

direct from the site:
    "Circus Peanuts are orangish, pinkish, squishy foam candies that are about as big as your thumb. They are, obviously, shaped like peanuts, though they taste less like peanuts than they do ass. Truthfully, Circus Peanuts don't really smell or taste like anything, which may lead to some confusion regarding how, exactly, they qualify as bad candy. Part of the answer lies in their utterly underwhelming flavor. Ingesting Circus Peanuts is kind of like digging your old bodyboard out of the basement, compressing it down into little turd shapes using your mighty vise-like grip, and eating it. In any case, they taste nothing like peanuts. Nor, coincidentally, do they taste like the circus. I imagine. Though in all honesty I've yet to lick a clown or elephant, so I can't be sure."

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    LOL! I wish I had the site url handy -- there was this site that did nothing but reviews of the foulest candy available.