Thread: Anyone Using StormPay As A PayPal Alternative?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Using StormPay As A PayPal Alternative?

If so, how are you finding their service?

We're looking to add some additional revenue streams to some of our consulting projects and StormPay seems to be a good addition but im concerned that they may not be reliable.

Anyone got any feedback on the StormPay system they can share?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I used them and Ikobo. Stormpay went out of dealing with adult so I stopped but until them they were fine... easy set up and the cheques for me came as required.

iKobo on the other hand was good too, easy to set up but trying to talk to a human is next to impossible. And they still owe me cash too because they only allow one account. Course it wasn't clearly stated & I had two accounts, so in trying to get a human to deal with it is impossible it seems... but i liked their debit card system. It works too as I did get mine and used it until this nonsense.

Stormpay has made a lot of changes since I used them so wouldn't take my experience as being exactly valid either. One note, they did set up an adult version that was a fiasco from what I have heard... but i never tried it.

hth and just my experiences.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So what other services are there other than PayPal, StormPay and Ikobo to make online payments?

Im really looking for something that a lot of end-users have to make the payment process easier, of course, check and wire will always be our main payment method for the consulting services but its nice to be able to give clients as many viable options as possible

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I wouldn't discount Stormpay or iKobo really... in fact I'd consider them for mainstream... plus I'd look into the Google one they are talking about... if its up or not I am unsure of... but they'd be an interesting alternative...

Also, not sure but our bank up here is part of some email thingee...where you can send email transfers to other banks customers... I'll see if I can't dig up the company name as I believe its out of the states.

...checked and it is Interac which is debit cards and I know its fairly well all over. The addy below is the main address and should have links you can check out.

http://www.certapay.com/en/

That's the canadian one, but there should be a coresponding link for US as interac is all over.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

what about moneybookers? i've heard good things about them.