Thread: Link Lists

Dzinerbear

Link Lists

With a gazillion link lists out there wanting recip links to list you, I'm just wondering who others are using that are getting results. I've been doing alright with Hunk Hunter and ManPics, Sinbad Bookmarks isn't bringing me so much.

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

BDBionic
    ManPics2000 did ok for me for a couple of weeks (before the listing goes off in to the depths of the main index).
    Hunkhunter is consistently a top performing linklist.
    LinkMeAllOver.ca does very well for me.
    Sindbad did pretty well for the first week and now it's tapered down.
    AltaGayLinks has done ok for me as well.
    Cybersocket is also consistent for me, especially with being listed in a few different categories.
    Those are the top few.

BDBionic
    I was a bit put off by AllGayDirectory's blunt and firm condition that their recip be placed so prominently (on the page you submit, which would then most likely be your main index page) and then taking well over a month without ever listing it, the whole time receiving traffic from the recip already having been placed.

I've noticed AllGayLinx.com also hasn't updated in well over a month while demanding a recip at the time of submission.

It's one of my little peeves.

Jasun
    I must admit that really bugs me, too. I've also noticed occasionally, that link lists will send you a confirmation that you will be listed, but don't ever actually do it.

I think the one that bugged me the most, however, was the list that had posted about 15-20 of my free sites, then decided that they didn't want to list them (over what i'm guessing is my predominant placement of a compeditor's banners), and removed them all without telling me. I was sending traffic for about two weeks to a list that had taken all of my links down.

I'm in the middle of designing a link list for gayskin.net right now, and although it's sort of up in a rather ugly, rickety form, I'll have it looking good once i can figure out how to adapt the code I got.

when that happens, I'll post here asking for y'all to populate it with your sites.

AcidMax
    Gay Pervs Link List is back and taking submissions again as well. Traffic is still a tad low, but its growing quickly again and all of our traffic is quality. Check my sig to submit your free sites to Gay Pervs.

Andy

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    yeah all of you should submit to linkmeallover.ca :borg:
    :groovy:
    we need some good sites for a change, so very little of them

BDBionic
    LMAO.ca is definitely good stuff.
    They're very responsive to submissions and updates.

Originally posted by BDBionic
    LMAO.ca is definitely good stuff.
    They're very responsive to submissions and updates.
    they pay me to sleep in the admin console that's why :cop:

Jasun
    I submit my stuff to LMAO constantly. Traffic is amazing, and keeps going for months. I'm still getting trickle traffic to sites I submitted last summer.

And hey, you're Canadian, which makes you rock just tht little bit more.

J

Dzinerbear
    I just wonder what LMAO's problem is with AVS sites. I just chuckled at the submission of "free" sites – no more than TGP submission type stuff really. I'd love to submit my two very large sites to you, but I'm a busy guy who doesn't really have time to design a bunch of "free" galleries that are hidden away in some folder on my AVS site.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

i don't know.
    i don't make the rules, only work the site submissions

Jasun
    Sorry to flog a horse here, but my new Link List is just getting itself off the ground. Anybody here who wants to submit sites is more than welcome.

link should be in my sig