Thread: StudMoney - Pretty Funny!

DigitalJay

StudMoney - Pretty Funny!

Ok I just signed up for studmoney, and i'm super impressed with the design and quality of the sites, but the ideas and sell-text are pretty damn corny! I chuckled quite a bit but my dick wasn't so amused...

Love the sites and will be promoting the shit out of them, but I wonder, do surfers really go for the tongue-in-cheek "reality" sites? It seems like it would be better to have sites that take themselves more seriously, it's almost comparable to the whole "watch me fuck the pizza dude!" type of thing. Am I way off base?

DigitalJay

p.s.

ps - why do the movie trailer links lead to the join page? kind of deceptive to those wishing to get a sneak peak.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: StudMoney - Pretty Funny!

Originally posted by DigitalJay
    do surfers really go for the tongue-in-cheek "reality" sites? It seems like it would be better to have sites that take themselves more seriously, it's almost comparable to the whole "watch me fuck the pizza dude!" type of thing. Am I way off base?
    You're not off base, Jay.

But with so many sites trying to be serious I thought it would be a good thing take it to the light side. We have a lot of fun working the site and shooting the content. I wanted to make sure that the surfer knew it. But it does come down to the bottom line and it is converting very well

My best,
    GA

Re: p.s.

ps - why do the movie trailer links lead to the join page? kind of deceptive to those wishing to get a sneak peak.
    Actually, we had trailers in every spot. Since we made the change to the join page, sales rose 35%.

Some surfer may not like it but since it effected sales positively, I have to go for sales.

GA

DigitalJay
    I understand Like I said the sites are awesome, and THANK YOU for spell-checking, one of my biggest beefs with sites like boys first time and his first huge cock are the huge amounts of spelling errors in the tours. Yours is perfect! I'm rarely impressed with adult sites anymore, but your sites, your affiliate program, and your webmaster resource site all kick ass, truely inspiring!

DILF site i'd like to see:
    Old, old men aka "trolls" picking up cute young guys at bars/clubs and taking them home. Think of all the hard up older bar flys who would live vicariously through a site like that! Wonder how hard it would be to get your first few shots actually INSIDE the bar/club tho....

DigitalJay
    and while i'm on the whole reality site kick, why the hell aren't there any sites that are out scoping out the gay nightlife? Girls Gone Wild is HUGE, and gay men tend to be a lot raunchier, you'd think it would be a goldmine...

I can think of original ideas for "reality" sites in about five seconds, like the ones above, why is it that they seem to usually follow trends instead of striking new ground?

DigitalJay
    ok one more fun reality site idea for anyone who has cash, time, and streaming bandwidth to burn:

I LOVE Fear Factor, I want to see a streaming gay internet version, with really competitive nude gay contestants doing raunchy/nasty things for cash prizes!

Complete with semi-famous incredibly hot gay host, of course!

OK - I promise i'm done

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    and while i'm on the whole reality site kick, why the hell aren't there any sites that are out scoping out the gay nightlife?
    Give it a month or two and im pretty certain there will be

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    DigitalJay, just reading your suggestions made me hard so i can't wait to see a website of that kind

i'd love to see an older men site featuring grandpa-aged guys with younger men. also 18-21 year old guys with 35 - 50 year old guys site - these are both good themes in straight, and i bet they'd rock the house for the gay market!

Originally posted by basschick
    i'd love to see an older men site featuring grandpa-aged guys with younger men. also 18-21 year old guys with 35 - 50 year old guys site - these are both good themes in straight, and i bet they'd rock the house for the gay market!
    As it happens, when we were coming up with the concepts for DILF this as one of the scenarios we looked at. The problem however lies in the fact that not many guys over the age of 40 are willing to be btms

Couple that with not many of them being able to 'perform' for the camera and im sure you'll appreciate how hard (or not ) it can be to get these sub niches working from a production point of view.

That said we are making headway with getting some mature guys who, for the time being seem to be willing to be btms so who knows what the future will hold

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    While were griping about StudMoney ... how about an update for DILF and some new (and hotter) banners?

Hey while I'm on the topic... I haven't promoted DILF very hard but I still get a few sales every period and I have never received a check. What is the minimum payout?

how about an update for DILF and some new (and hotter) banners?
    DILF gets updated with new shoots regulaly, in fact i beleive the latest update happened a day or two ago

New banners, buttons, HPA's and FPA's have been ordered and we are just waiting on the designer to get them to us

I haven't promoted DILF very hard but I still get a few sales every period and I have never received a check. What is the minimum payout? [/B]
    Minimum payout is $50 if you have met this minimum and not received a payment please shoot an email across to support@studmoney.com with the subject of 'Acct Payment' and Gary will get on it with our accounting girl on Monday whn she gets in

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    While were griping about StudMoney ... how about an update for DILF and some new (and hotter) banners?

Hey while I'm on the topic... I haven't promoted DILF very hard but I still get a few sales every period and I have never received a check. What is the minimum payout?
    Lee answered your promo q... I just looked up your account, X. I already sent the accounting company an email to review and reissue if nothing has cleared.

Just do me a favor though, send me an email to verify your mailing address.

Thanks,
    GA

Xstr8guy
    Thanks guys! Email sent.

I had a look at DILF... thanks for the updated tour!