Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sponsor needed...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Shoot an email over to juan@topbucks.com to see if they would be able to make an exception to the rule... i know most large affiliate programs have a little room to accomodate affiliates

Same goes for Curious Cash, shoot Lindsay an email or send him a PM via the board

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks Lee :-)

Thumbnailer, talk to me - if you want to have a chat either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

:biker:

Thumbnailer
    sent..

Xstr8guy
    Thumbnailer, try OCcash (check my sig). Penispalooza is 1:71 for me. It's a brand new site, so it isn't oversaturated yet.

Thumbnailer
    1:71 ???

Its sooo hard to believe...

Xstr8guy
    Well, essentially you dared me to post my stats ... so here they are. I'm sending traffic from a couple of AVS site banners and FPA's.

Thumbnailer
    whau... thankx for such fast reply with awsome stats I signed up with them as well... Im dealing mostly with TGP traffic.

Free sites and AVS are on my list... just looking for smart software to build such sites and submit them in semi-auto mode.

I'll post my results at the end of the week. I started to promote Circle Jerk Boys yesterday

Thanks again

Thumbnailer
    btw.. what do u think about these galleries?

http://www.hornysilver.com/gals/cjb/01/
    http://www.hornysilver.com/gals/cjb/02/

thanks...

Xstr8guy
    The galleries look nice... and the first guy is HOT!

Xstr8guy
    Just noticed... the full-size pics have been over-sharpened or have some weird filter on them. You may want to let the sponsor know that their pics are terrible.

Thumbnailer
    hmm... it could be my mistake... have to check gallery software

Xstr8guy
    Lol, sorry... I thought they were sponsor galleries.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Hey Thumbnailer,

Take a look at our sites within the www.GunzBlazing.com program. They consistantly perform well.

BRIAN.

Thumbnailer
    After two submitted galleries Circle Jerk Boys I have fisrt signup 1:312

Gonna try penispalooza today

mike-x

Yeah BucksFactory.com

http://bucksfactory.com/

- On attracting of an active advert You gain 20$ and You will get 5% of his any sell and rebill.
    - We work, using scheme 50/50, so You get 50% of all sells and rebills, however, if you make more than 14 sells in certain period, You’ll be paid 60%
    - For the stable work of our program we use 2 most trusted billings: iBill and CCBill (option of choosing bill is included by default)
    - We return all your traffic, if a visitor doesn’t buy aces to the site, he is brought back to You.
    - Option of switching of trials
    - Option of choosing money getting method: from partnership program or with billing bills.
    - Full statistics for our adverts
    - Big amount of promo-materials: banners, free content, FHG
    - For active adverts we provide freehost without disk space and traffic limits.
    - Regular contests for our adverts. Expensive gifts guaranteed!

RainGurl
    hi there! check out http://www.pridebucks.com
    lots of free content, hosted galleries, gallery templates, and all the tools you'll need to get started.
    feel free to contact me at rainey@pridebucks.com if you have any questions!