Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sponsor needed...

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Gay Asian sponsor anyone?

We have all the content you can use, as well as
    having the largest gay asian site around.

http://www.gaypaycheck.com

Chipmunk
    Originally posted by Thumbnailer
    Thanks Lee, finally I get reply what I asked for

Topbucks and curiouscash don't accept my country. Sexmoney is cool sponsor, but theirs content sucks... I'll go with bigcashsociety.com and see how it goes..

Thx again
    Hey Thumbnailer... Well I'm glad you like the program. However as far as content, We have just secured a deal for a good amount of Fresh Gay Content. Generally, I only handle the North American Market, however, let me know what you need and lets see if can accomodate you. Where are you located by the way?

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--
    :evil:

Thumbnailer
    Originally posted by Chipmunk
    Hey Thumbnailer... Well I'm glad you like the program. However as far as content, We have just secured a deal for a good amount of Fresh Gay Content. Generally, I only handle the North American Market, however, let me know what you need and lets see if can accomodate you. Where are you located by the way?

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--
    :evil:
    Thanks for reply I have contacted Ihnes about new fresh content... I know some guys from your team, cause lots of sites were translated by my team... anyway Im gonna try to push your sites more in next month.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Thumbnailer...

I'm still waiting to hear from you... I can accept webmasters personally from anywhere .....

If you want to have a chat either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

:biker: