Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My newest model - Bear Cub??

Dzinerbear
    Xstr8guy, I'd classify both of those guys in your links as cubs. Perhpas you misunderstood me when I said cubs are generally younger bears, which I don't think necessarily means they have to be overweight.

If you look at both of those guys in your links, they both have a "cute" factor. Cubs are quite often thought of as bottoms, too.

I don't know how to express it in words, and I don't know that you can really, it's a sort of sense. Al Borland from Tool Time has a "cute" factor, too, but he's definitely a bear.

You, I'd definitely call you a bear, even though you're a bit on the lean side, but you've got a full-beard, body hair, and a bald head, you've also got this gruff, tell-it-like-it-is Texas attitude. But there's something about your look, too, that is cubish. So I'd say you're a bear with cub qualities.

And an important part of this whole discussion should be that these labels are going to vary wildly from one person to another. For a long time I resisted the term "bear" because I really felt (and to a certain degree still do) it is just a more attractive way of saying "fat guy." Others would call me a bear whether I wanted the title or not. Sometimes will swear they're cubs, but the whole planet will say they're a bear.

And I don't think I'm an expert, I'm just one guy with an opinion and three bear websites.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

DigitalJay
    Even though I already said I was kidding, i justed wanted to make clear that when I said fat slow and lazy I was talking about real bears not gay men who call themselves bears. The only thing I could really say about all gay men who are "bears" that I know is they all have very dirty minds...

So dzinerbear, are you saying I'm an Otter? I'd shave if people started calling me one cuz that's just silly. Why not seperate guys into monkeys apes and gorrillas? At least they are all primates...

You are right Jasun, I don't know much about anything but vapid twinks because I'm in a scary part of the midwest. Most of the older guys around here either have eating disorders and live with their mothers, or are married to women and only looking for sex on the side. :wacko: Give me "Oh my gawd hiiiiiiii" over one of those dudes barking at me anyday.

Jasun
    there... me and my elf. And although I never thought of myself as a Muscle Cub Before.. I think I like it a lot more than "Otter" which is what I was called before I started pumping iron.

Dzinerbear
    Perfect! Look at those arms! And you don't call yourself a muscle cub ... what do you know?

Dzinerbear

Ounique
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    FYI, pictures of true cubs are hard to come by. Our own Don from Ounique would, I think, also be considered a cub.
    Hmmm, I never really considered myself a bear or a cub but I guess if the fur fits. LOL! I did model once for my friend's site, BearBound.com. Although, I must admit that I tend to scare the bears off. I have a shaving fetish. I said that in a bear chatroom and got told off because I dared to want my fur removed. LOL! Plus, I see bears as being much more sexual where I am much more kinky. I'd rather get tied up, shaved, flogged and a whole shopping list of other things rather than just shag. I know, I'm too kinky for my own good, and that doesn't seem to fit well in the bear community. So I guess that's why I never thought of myself as a bear. At least that's my perception of things.

Jasun
    See, and a big, burly, hairy guy with a beard who just wants to cuddle a bit...

That floats my boat more than the flogging and stuff.

Damn Jasun ... you're looking good!! :wtf:

... I'm assuming you're the one on the right ...

And I'm missing some new motorcycle stories/pics from you too! How's the new ride, any fun stories to relate?

Jasun
    Other than getting dicked around by Harley Davidson over my warranty... no.

I'm selling it and buying a honda.

Screw 'em.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    See, and a big, burly, hairy guy with a beard who just wants to cuddle a bit...

That floats my boat more than the flogging and stuff.
    Okay, I admit. I love to kiss and cuddle. But don't tell anyone. I have a rep to protect! :5ymca:

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    there... me and my elf. And although I never thought of myself as a Muscle Cub Before.. I think I like it a lot more than "Otter" which is what I was called before I started pumping iron.
    hoping jasun got naked there

Xstr8guy

Just one thing to say, Jasun...
    WOOF!

teeheehee

Chipmunk
    Hey Mark,
    Not sure about categories.. but hes a good looking guy... Very macho looking.

-=Chipmunk=--

Scorpio
    Jasun is Hawt!

Jasun
    Although I've been asked if i'd do a shoot .I'll probably so that.

Dzinerbear
    Hey Chipmunk,

Maybe you could convince Jasun to pose for you ... we've tried and tried. He's got a new motorcycle that I'll bet he's just dying to ride naked.

:jasun:
    dzinerbear