Thread: $1 per *FREE* sign up ! -Amazing conversion ratio !Weekly payout!

whenfox@

Big Grin $1 per *FREE* sign up ! -Amazing conversion ratio !Weekly payout!

$1 per *FREE* sign up ! -Amazing conversion ratio !Weekly payout!
    Join our Paid Surveys Affiliate program and we'll pay you $1 for
    every person you refer that creates a FREE SurveyClub Account!
    Join survey club affiliate program!

It might not sound like a whole lot, but $1 per signup adds up really fast when you are promoting a great FREE service with an above-average conversion ratio like SurveyClub.
    On average, about 60% of first-time visitors to our website sign-up and create a free account. That means you can expect to earn around $60 for every 100 visitors that you send to SurveyClub, and your EPC (earnings per click) would be around 60 cents which is very, very good.
    ************************************************** ****************************
    I know ,perhaps you have no any website that relate online survey ,free survey...contents, But ,Don't warry.
    I personal have a website , that is online gambling relate site ,The Unique Visitors is about 30-50/perday, I just put a banner on my site home page , What's happen ,
    Everyday , I can got 3-8 sign ups everyday, That's a ***wonderful conversion ratio***!!!!!!
    Please note: My site is online gambling site, NO any relate with free survey,get paid survey,free offer....
    I just add a banner on my site .

So, I think , Whatever site you have.if you want to add a "survey club" banner on your site, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL !!
    Don't hesitate !! give it a try !

It is a real pay ,very honest program , I receive money on every Friday via paypal!(also , you can choose receive payment via check)
    Join survey club affiliate program!

************************************************** ****************************

Commissions are paid every Friday, for the week ending the previous Thursday. For example, on Friday December 31st you would be paid for the period of Friday December 17th to Thursday December 23rd.
    We like to pay commissions via PayPal because it's easier for us and you get your commissions faster, but if you don't have a PayPal account we'll be happy to mail you a check via US Postal Mail.
    It's Easy Money - Get Started Today!
    Promoting SurveyClub is literally some of the easiest money you'll ever make on the Internet. No other paid surveys affiliate program offers all of these features, or is as profitable as our affiliate program.
    Submit your affiliate application and you could start earning money in the next 5 minutes!

whenfox@
    See my payment proof here !
    http://game123.bizhat.com/payment-proof.htm