Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10 things about you no one knew

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Awwww, thanks Ricky. I don't see it
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

RickUK
    I'm sure your boyfriend says these things to you :-)

If I could find someone cute as you over here. Who was also an adult webmaster, that would be terrific :-)

mirepup
    I gotta say, I agree - andymike is pretty cute.

Jason
    who wouldn't agree...andymike is a fuckin hottie! but i have to remind myself everyday not to be jumping on all the hotties around here...there are lots.

(1st thing about me...i tend to be blunt and sometimes crude but can pull off classy and elegant just as well)

before i get into my list though....Holly...no fair you calling rob out on the bird thing and then you say you're a huge janet jackson fan like we all didn't know that...you owe us another.

ok...stop me if you've heard them:

1. see above

2. i have 3 younger sisters whom i adore

3. i, like bec, long to be a successful writer...althouh these last few years i've been having to work too hard just to be a successful human being to have really given it much attention.

4. i taught an american sign language class at my university and volunteered in a deaf grade school program. i miss that part of me.

5. i was a competitive swimmer through high school and then joined a glbt swim team in my 20's

6. i love baskin robin's chocolate mousse royale ice cream almost more than cock

7. i HAVE had sex with girls...and enjoyed it very much

8. i'm still trying to figure out how it happened that i started out as who i used to be...and have ended up who i am today...and how to get to be the man i want to be in the future.

9. i know i need to leave my boyfriend, but don't know how (ok...note to self...get less personal in this post)

10. i still love superfriends

6. i love baskin robin's chocolate mousse royale ice cream almost more than cock
    You can always combine the two ... though it may have disastrous results on the one being made into an icecream cone ...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    You can always combine the two ... though it may have disastrous results on the one being made into an icecream cone ...
    Not necessarily... as long as there are no nuts in the ice creams, it can be... well you know :ohoh: :eek: (in smilie order)

GA

Jason
    GA...you sound like a man who has experience with this...MY KINDA GUY!

Actually Bec, the only time it's a problem is when the chilly temp causes shrinkage...it works best if you get a mouthful of ice cream first...then indulge in other tastes.

Actually Bec, the only time it's a problem is when the chilly temp causes shrinkage...it works best if you get a mouthful of ice cream first...then indulge in other tastes.
    LOL --- now that's fast coming into TMI!! (too much information ... but you did get the gist of what I was refering to)

Jason
    sorry bec...time to tone it down a bit. but feel free to slap me for my misbehavior.

i don't know why i'm in such a funky mood today. thanks for putting up with me.

btw, if anyone cares to chat, i'm on aim as jdboyii

firehorse
    1. I don't take drugs.
    2. I live on an Island.
    3. The first person I had sex with was my teacher.
    4. I still think of myself as a child.
    5. I have a huge library and I love to read.
    6. I need to listen to music almost 24/7
    7. I have rollerskated from one end of the state I live in to the other end.
    8. I am learning other languages.
    9. If I don't laugh every day, I think the day is wasted in a sense.
    10. eBay is one of my few weaknesses.

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by firehorse
    1. I don't take drugs.
    2. I live on an Island.
    3. The first person I had sex with was my teacher.
    4. I still think of myself as a child.
    5. I have a huge library and I love to read.
    6. I need to listen to music almost 24/7
    7. I have rollerskated from one end of the state I live in to the other end.
    8. I am learning other languages.
    9. If I don't laugh every day, I think the day is wasted in a sense.
    10. eBay is one of my few weaknesses.
    very interesting..

Dzinerbear
    1. I adore ABBA. I have over 100 of their CDs.
    2. I love Balkan folk music, mainly Croatian and Bulgarian.
    3. I'm a big bottom.
    4. I'm HIV positive.
    5. I don't like children.
    6. I'm pretty shy.
    7. I've never had sex with a woman.
    8. I used to smoke three packs of cigarettes a day.
    9. I was a published writer and wrote over 100 articles for the local gay newspaper, as well as the odd published articles in places like the Globe and Mail.
    10. I used to manage call centers for hotel chains and managed over 100 people.

Cheers
    Michael

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    7. i HAVE had sex with girls...and enjoyed it very much

8. i'm still trying to figure out how it happened that i started out as who i used to be...and have ended up who i am today...and how to get to be the man i want to be in the future.
    Okay, this is interesting... number 7. Do you still have sex with girls? How a guy and girl together? are you going to Miami? ;-)

I love number 8. I could never have said it, but i feel the same.

Scorpio
    Andrew, in that picture, are you holding a bottle of wine?

Rainbo1956
    Ok, here goes

1. I do believe in past lives (This is my last time here)

2. I'm one of 4, my sister and I are gay, one brother deceased, and one sister livening in New Zealand. All of us are 1/2 bro's a sis's

3. I like animals way, way better than people...most people scare me.

4. I've owned about 10 business...one was a dry bar, another an antique shop, a carpet store, etc...

5. I've slept with countless people, but only have been in love 5 times (I don't sleep with anyone else now but my sweetie of 4 years!)

6. I believe we do NOT have total control over our lives, this is up to fate!

7. I was a cop in St. Paul MN. (Long story)

8. I'm building my own house (For the past 2 1/2 years)

9. The older I get, the more my IQ falls...

10. When Gay marriage is legal here, I WILL marry my partner!!!