Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10 things about you no one knew

BDBionic
    hey G-A what prep school did you attend? ... when you weren't bein a truant, that is.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by BDBionic

4. It really, really, really bothers me when someone puts a toilet paper roll on the dispenser with the flap comin' from the bottom rather than over the top.
    LOL....that's a total pet peeve of mine too! I mean I cannot leave it...I HAVE to change it to the right way!

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Tala
    Interesting stuff here. Let's keep it going.
    Yeah, sure is. I love these kinds of posts. It's nice to get to know your fellow webmasters. I love the "getting to know you posts" that BD starts. It really helps you get to know people in a different way.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    I avoided this thread the first time it came up, but Brian's Get to Know... GA thread loosened me up LOL

So here we go...

1. I auditioned for Cats on Broadway and got the part, then lost it minutes later when they found out how old I really was.
    2. I’ve had sex in some interesting place (row boats, in a tree, etc)
    3. When I was told someone was missing, I ran into a neighbor’s burring house to get him out and did.
    4. I worked as a paranormal investigator for 2 years.
    5. I have worked on missing persons and unsolved cases for major law authorities in the northeast
    6. I used to play hooky from prep school to audition in NY
    7. I danced in a strip review show for a week in a club called the Round About.
    8. I despise peas and lima beans
    9. I had an affair with a married man, but only until I found out he was married. Then I ended it.
    10. I once chatted up a really cute guy in a bar for twenty minutes until I realized he was a lesbian. And then told everyone it was my friend Ken who did the chatting.
    we chatted about this before - but wow - still an amazing life

I still would have loved to see you in CATS - please tell me you have the audition on tape?? DVD??

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    LOL....that's a total pet peeve of mine too! I mean I cannot leave it...I HAVE to change it to the right way!

How about people who use the last paper and don't change the roll!!!!
    i'm one of those and my partner is always yelling at me because of it.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    How about people who use the last paper and don't change the roll!!!!
    i'm one of those and my partner is always yelling at me because of it.
    :devil: hehe...that's me.
    I always forget and my partner gets pretty pissed too, since the cupboard is a bit of a reach......gotta "stand up" to fetch it!

Scorpio
    hahha i don't why they get so pissed off... i just forget to do it... if they want paper, it'll just take them 1 minute to get a new roll and change it.. damnit! LOL

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    hey G-A what prep school did you attend? ... when you weren't bein a truant, that is.
    I went to a Jesuit Prep school... St. Peter's

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    we chatted about this before - but wow - still an amazing life

I still would have loved to see you in CATS - please tell me you have the audition on tape?? DVD??
    No babe! No records we kept of that LOL I do have video of other performances (not the strip club thing!)

hehehe

GA

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    No babe! No records we kept of that LOL I do have video of other performances (not the strip club thing!)

hehehe

GA
    hmm.. other performances?? I think Pam and Paris have alot to worry about if those tapes got out - totally take over every market

but just think of all those you could bring over to the Pink side if they saw it?? I think for the best of us all you need to post the link and share the wealth

Chris Alan
    8. Mormon boys turn me on something fierce.
    Brian, have I ever mentioned that I'm Morman?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Brian, have I ever mentioned that I'm Morman?
    Chris he said morman not moron LOL

Hey what happened at golf yesterday too?

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Lee
    Chris he said morman not moron LOL

Hey what happened at golf yesterday too?

Regards,

Lee
    muppet

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    muppet
    Haha so when you coming down next? Friday?

Regards,

Lee

TopBucks_Juan

10 Things you might not know about me...

Well here I am...I have been on vacation and very busy with other things, that I havn't been able to post here. Plus, I didn't want to post too much while the contest was going on, I didn't want to be in the way or hinder anyone else from winning the post contest.

With that said, here are 10 things you might not know about me...this list will not include the Kirby story for those of you who know what I am talking about.

1) I love the Carpenters music.

2) When I was about 7 years old, my father who was a truck driver at the time dumped my mother and I off in Yuma, Arizona because we were riding with him without his companies permission...so this motorcycle gang saw us and picked us up and we travelled with them that summer.

3) I was once taken in for questioning by the police...because they thought I had try to burn down the apartment I had moved from prior to the questioning.

4) Meryl Streep is my favorite actress.

5) I love to drink OXO (For those of you who do not know what OXO is...it is British bouillon)

6) I use to do Drag when I first came out of the closet.

7) Navy Blue and Lime Green is my favorite color combination.

8) I love my job!!!

9) I never finished High School, but I did get my G.E.D.

10) I have never had sex with a woman...but I almost did.