Thread: Gay Asian Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay Asian Content?

Anyone know where to find a few hundred sets of gay asian content by any chance? We already have most of the Ounique stuff but still need more. Preferably content that isnt priced like it was made for us exclusively LOL

Regards,

Lee

prostock1
    hi there , i sent you a icq , we have a ton of asian gay , we only shoot asian and one of the largest asian and gay content makers ,
    thanks Sales
    Content2die4.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes i went to your site earlier unfortunately though, you have this on your gay content set page..

All sets are SOLD!
    Please, Visit us in couple of days, for new ones,
    or order your custom shoots!
    Guess you actually dont have any content i can buy right now and i dont want to have to contact you in order to buy some $0.02

Regards,

Lee

prostock1
    Lee check your icq , i sent the links for the non , as i said in the icq we are redoing the site and building a new one ,
    i have loads of non and exclusive , most people do contract me , you will some how when comes time to pay ,
    we for the most sell fast and that is why the new hasnt been up yet ,
    maybe when you seem to find time hit me to icq and go over all thanks sales at content2die4.com

prostock1
    Well Guys time to pay a lot of med bills , as some know I am sick and the insurance company Now has dropped me and time to pay a lot of med bills . So here is a killer blow mega deal for you all that are looking for content

We broke it down in to a smaller if you are not needing tho as you can tell your best bet is to get the MEGA deal

We have just what you are looking for in one large bulk deal

70k + in asian and over 150 videos and clips , teens , solo , hard core , girl girl , strap on toys , school

gay , 135 asian and 36 white
    19 clips
    13 videos

tranny
    85 sets
    3 videos

for non asian
    17K in pics 182 sets
    287 video clips

ALL FOR 1000.00
    Forgive me we are redoing our site and still loading the samples
    there here you can see a ton of it that we have to offer , look at the non exclusive links

http://content2die4.com/asiangays.htm

We also have many solo Asian and solo Asian gay sets that our over stock for exclusive sale
    Gay sets 65.00 Solo girls sets 65.00

Thanks sales
    Jim AkA Prostock
    icq 158519717
    jimmy@content2die4.com