Thread: A Little Early But... SPAM ME!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin A Little Early But... SPAM ME!

Time for another spam me thread

Let everyone know what you are selling or promoting this month in here.

One spam per community member... spam away

Dont forget.. if you ever feel the need to post some spam at any other time we have the announcements forum on GWW or, you can head on over to http://www.spamboards.com and post a spam whenever you feel like it :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay

Randy Blue

Randy Blue. The content is all original and HOT, and the guys who own it are really nice and always online. The address is:
    Blue Loot aka Randy Blue
    BLUE LOOT

The free content for webmasters is hotter than most. Definately worth a try if you are looking for original content sites to promote.

Scorpio
    SPAM SPAM SPAM... i like that

If you ever need some designs like AVS sites, free sites, PAYSITES, banners, ads... then check me out! (mmm sounds very good)

http://www.scorpiocreation.com/

I'll give you some good deals

Talk to you soon.
    Steve

Platinum Doug
    Ahhh, SPAM!

PLATINUM BUCKS has a whack of great sites, both gay and straight, and a slew of others under our ten dollar program, DISCOUNT PASS BUCKS. We've just launched a brand new site this week called Curious Hunks and have a bunch more new reality sites in the works.

In addition to that, we also have a great mailer if you're looking to drive quality double-opt-in adults to your pay site. Hit me up on ICQ at 298460264 or doug@platinumbucks.net for more info.
    Last edited by Platinum Doug; 02-25-2004 at 02:06 PM.

TheLegacy
    LiveTwinksCam - Blackshots - ManSexxxy (affiliate program up to 40%) and authorized resellers of AEBN feeds and much more - we can provide you with versatile content with fair pricing.

http://www.sexxxycontent.com

Scorpio
    Hi Doug and welcome to the board

Jasun
    Just got my link list up and running. It's still not the most attrative thing at the moment, but I'm still altering the code.

I'm looking for sites to link, so go ahead and post your sites to it... put "Gay Wide" in the description so I know it's from one of you guys. No link back is necessary just yet, but hey... if you wanna, go right ahead.

http://gayskin.net/links

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    submit your free sites to
    LINKMEALLOVER

or you will be assimilated
    :borg:

BDBionic
    Check out:
    HardnStraight
    and
    BrendonsBucks
    for a sure fire converter! I poop you not, it's getting 1:10 conversion off of some of it's high traffic affiliates.

For an awesome addition to your content area, take a look at X-Museum Gay. 300 videos with sound, thousands of images, 4 live feeds. Only $250/month! Plus, it's new and fresh enough for your surfers to not have been beaten in to a pulp by it on every other paysite out there.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Brian..

You need to get Brendon + Hal posting on GWW

I need to thank them for the DVD they gave us in Vegas

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Brendon and Hal are 2 of the nicest guys I've ever come across in the industry.
    2 of the busiest, too! I'll bug them about posting here, though

And I still can't stop watching the DVD I got from them in Florida!!

Magnus
    hey hey thanks for the opp...

Well we are going stong with www.castleboyslive.com and will still offer 1100 free pics for you to promote it with. This is really doing well on free sites as well as members area's.

I would like to offer a content blowout for our Gay feeds,16 feeds of all different niches. If you dont have our product in your sites currently, come have a look at our feeds www.content.sexinc.com and tell me how much you want to spend, I will not refuse any resonable offer and I'll toss in lots of bandwidth.

So come take advantage of me.. *S*

Who loves you>>> Magnus does!!

baddog
    hmmm, one spam huh? Well, how about I spam my latest project.

Check out ContentShopper - We bring the content providers to you - be sure to check out our advanced search feature.

Any content providers wishing to be included in our database should contact me direct at ICQ 16075497 or sales@contentshopper.com