OK so I submitted to a particular TGP for the first time today. In following up on my submission I went to check and see if the gallery had been posted.
It had been, and it's up on the TGP.

BUT... first time I clicked on the thumbnail to my gallery, it went to a different gallery.
Second time I clicked on it... again a different gallery.
3rd? Different gallery.
4th? My own gallery finally. The one advertised in the thumbnail.
5th? Different gallery.
6th - Mine
7th time - Mine
8th time - Mine
9th - someone elses
10th - someone elses

I went on to click on my own thumbnail 25 times. 11 of those times it led me to the gallery I had submitted along with my thumbnail. The rest, to other galleries.

I didn't bother to fish through and see if these other galleries were ones others had submitted.
Truth be told my first impression and the one I believe to be most accurate is that these mystery galleries that popped up where mine should be belong to sponsors of the TGP owner, or at least connect to them through revshare.

I'd noticed on other TGPs that this happened on rare occasion but never to a degree that made me think it wrong. But 14 out of 25 times to a different gallery?!

Is it wrong of me to think: I'm providing the content. I chose and cropped the thumbnail. I but your recips on the galleries I've been submitting. I've made the effort to submit to your TGP to give it content as well as send it surfers in a fair exchange for surfers in return... why is my thumb sending people somewhere else?

Needless to say, this particular TGP is off the submission list.