Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know... Chipmunk!

BDBionic

Get To Know... Chipmunk!

muahah! Let him know the rules, fellas. Or just start askin

Dzinerbear
    Okay Chipmunk, I'll jump in here.

Basically FYI, this is a thread BD started quite some time ago. It's aim is to have a bit of fun and to let us all get to know one another better.

How it works is that we get to ask you whatever questions we want (regardless of how personal). How you answer them is up to you. You can give as much or as little information as you'd like.

So here we go:

How old are you?

Married?

Kids?

If you could live anywhere in the world except where you are, where would that be?

How long have you been in the business?

How did you get started?

Are you going to Vegas?

Are you bringing a significant other?

What's your favourite TV show?

What's the last movie you saw in a theatre?

Did you buy popcorn?

Are you closer to comfortably average or the Jeff Stryker personal dildo?

Is any part of your body pierced? If so, which part?

Where do you currently live?

Do you like it there?

Where is your family from? What's your background?

There ... that's enough for now, that'll give you an idea of the scope of this thing.

cheers
    Dzinerbear

Chipmunk
    Hey BDBionic and DzinerBear... This is a great idea...

Ok here we go for the first batch of questions…

How old are you? 32

Married? No, but I date often...I seem to attract psychos though…

Kids? None

If you could live anywhere in the world except where you are, where would that be? Georgia or the Carolinas

How long have you been in the business? Since 2001

How did you get started? My first site was an adult auction site and then I moved into the TGP arena. I ran 2 of them. I was doing these sites on the side of my "day job"

Are you going to Vegas? yes , SEXMoney.com will be having a booth there with our trademark beer!

Are you bringing a significant other? Well, unless I find a "some-what normal" girl I will be coming alone

What's your favorite TV show? The Shield, Repeats of Seinfeld, Law & Order, King of Queens & Stargate. I like watching AMC on Friday night when they have classic horror films on.

*What's Your Favorite Movies? Shawshank Redemption, Heathers, Replacement Killers, Goodfellas, Hellraiser II, The Crow, Escape from New York, Happy Gilmore, Orange County The original Planet of the Apes Movies. I also love cheezy 80's flix and classic sci-fi/horror

What's the last movie you saw in a theatre? Garden State

Did you buy popcorn? No, Just a coke

Are you closer to comfortably average or the Jeff Stryker personal dildo? I would say... No complaints yet and even some compliments...

Is any part of your body pierced? If so, which part? Ears, Nipple & Navel

Where do you currently live? Boca Raton, Florida

Do you like it there? It is a beutiful place to live, but the people are flakey. That is why I enjoy working at the office in Lauderdale.

Where is your family from? What's your background? My mom lives in Connecticut and my Dad passed away in April (lived in NY). I was born in Chicago, then moved to NY at an early age. I came down to Florida in 1991 to attend college (communcations major, business minor). Prior to making the Adult biz my full tiem job I worked for a large company for 4+ years that had 300+ Corporate and Franchise Locations. I handled the in-house Marketing, Advertising. Prior to that I was with a very well known & large Ad Agency.

Well hope this gave a bit more info

Next...

-=Chipmunk=--

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Chipmunk Are you closer to comfortably average or the Jeff Stryker personal dildo? I would say... No complaints yet and even some compliments...[/i]
    How perfectly diplomatic of you ... you do know how to play this game.

Where do you currently live? Boca Raton, Florida
    Do you like it there? It is a beutiful place to live, but the people are flakey.
    Doesn't Lee live in Boca Raton?

Thanks Chip
    Dzinerbear

Chipmunk
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    How perfectly diplomatic of you ... you do know how to play this game.

Doesn't Lee live in Boca Raton?

Thanks Chip
    Dzinerbear
    Thanx for the compliment Dzinerbear I do try..! Have to leave some stuff open to the imagination..

I believe Lee lives in Northern Florida.. In the Daytona area.

-=Chipmunk=-

Jasun
    If you were a tub of Ice Cream, would you want me to lick you or just eat you right up?

How many times have you had to stop having sex and evade the cops?

How many times hve you had to stop having sex and invite the cops?

What's your favorite sex toy?

Do you know how to ride a Motorcycle?

Do you know how to ride a Biker?

Are you available?

What scares you the most?

What song are you embarrassed to like?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay my turn :evil:

1) Best thing about working at Sex Money?
    2) Worse thing about working at Sex Money?
    3) How did you get the name 'chipmunk'?
    4) Any new photoshoots planned ?
    5) How many languages do you speak?
    6) Coke or Pepsi?
    7) Cut or Uncut?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    And since I'm a pig, I want another go:

1. top or bottom
    2. hairy chest or smooth
    3. right nipple or left
    4. where are your people from originally before landing in America, you got those smoldering good looks from somewhere
    5. what's your favourite brand of chocolate bar?
    6. do you work out?
    7. do you smoke?
    8. use the weather to describe your disposition.
    9. one thing that you regret not doing.
    10. one thing you really hope to do before leaving this planet.

dzinerbear

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    You guys are perverts... Leave that poor str8 man alone. He's already scared to come play with us.

Ok my turn.

Dog or cat person?
    Fav cartoon?
    How did you get so cute? (couldn't help myself )
    How did you come to start working at SexMoney?
    Is there something special that sexmoney does that people should be aware of?
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Chipmunk
    haha Ok Jasun this ones for you...

If you were a tub of Ice Cream, would you want me to lick you or just eat you right up? Id rather you not lick or eat me..

How many times have you had to stop having sex and evade the cops?
    1 time I got busted in the car when the officer knocked on the window and shined his light in!

How many times hve you had to stop having sex and invite the cops?
    Never..

What's your favorite sex toy? I like to use Vibrators and Dildos ON the girls im with...Occasionally Chains 2

Do you know how to ride a Motorcycle? Nope...

Do you know how to ride a Biker? Nope...

Are you available? See post above.. Single I meet crazy girls!

What scares you the most? Spiders freak me out!

What song are you embarrassed to like? All 80's songs..

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=-

Chipmunk
    Lee budy this ones for you

1) Best thing about working at Sex Money? I get to travel often
    2) Worse thing about working at Sex Money? I like my job...
    3) How did you get the name 'chipmunk'? Well back in the day durring a PLR show when headless was on..I was making some sick comments.. but we will just say for the record it is because I am cute and short..
    4) Any new photoshoots planned ? No that I know of..But I will keep you posted
    5) How many languages do you speak? 1 Just English
    6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke.. Ever mention Pepsi again Lee..I will have to kill you..
    7) Cut or Uncut? Cut

-=Chipmunk=-

Chipmunk
    Here ya go DzineBear,,,

1. top or bottom - Top or Bottom, but I prefer Doggie
    2. hairy chest or smooth -Smooth
    3. right nipple or left -Right
    4. where are your people from originally before landing in America, you got those smoldering good looks from somewhere! -Well I am from here.. Born in Chicago and from NY and CT. Been in FL since 91I am Romanian/Austrian by decent
    5. what's your favourite brand of chocolate bar? Dark Hersheys Chocolate
    6. do you work out? No time
    7. do you smoke? yes.. Marlboro Lights
    8. use the weather to describe your disposition.
    9. one thing that you regret not doing. -Will get back to you on that 1!
    10. one thing you really hope to do before leaving this planet.
    -Having amazing sex on the White House Lawn!

-=Chipmunk=--

Chipmunk
    Ok AndyMike...
    Heres Looking @ you...

Ok my turn.

Dog or cat person? Cat!!!!
    Fav cartoon? The old X-Men Series & Gargoyles
    How did you get so cute? (couldn't help myself ) My Mommy !
    How did you come to start working at SEXMoney? My buddy Mike from AdultNetSurprise let me know about the position... I called up.. got an interview and the rest is history!
    Is there something special that SEXMoney does that people should be aware of?

SEXMoney.com does many many things...
    #1. We have so many sites in a variety of niches and sub niches.
    #2. We have a gigantic content pool, which is one reason we are able to retain our members for 4.5+ months.
    #3. We pay out in FULL on ALL Exits (in Full on Console-Free as well)
    #4. Our Stats area is awesome!! It really is transparent. You can see what country the user is from, the language, uniques, raws and so much more. I think it makes the webmasters job so much easier if they can see what their traffic is doing.
    #5. We handle ALL of our own payment processing in addition to customer service in-house. This means that we do not use a 3rd party billing solution like iBill. By having our customer service in house, we reduce charge backs and keep members longer, since we have the ability to offer them specials.
    #6 We just rolled out tons of FHG's. The content is Fresh, which you need to have in today’s market!
    #7 Our sites may not look like everyone else’s "cookie-cutter" templates, but they convert extremely well on a user level.

**One of the most important factors that I would like to address is that I am here to support you, the webmaster. You will not be dealing with a 1000 different reps giving you different answers.
    If you need promo material... Call me!
    If you need links generated... Call me!
    If there is an Issue... Call me and lets resolve it!

Basically whatever you need.. I am here!
    I am easily accessible and am usually in the office from 9:30am -6:30pm or after and can be reached via phone, ICQ or E-Mail!

Ok Next set of questions...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    DOn't tell these queens that, you'll start getting those heavy breathing phone calls at 10am. :specs:

Originally posted by Chipmunk
    Basically whatever you need.. I am here!
    I am easily accessible and am usually in the office from 9:30am -6:30pm or after and can be reached via phone, ICQ or E-Mail!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Chipmunk
    Hahah AndyMike...

Like it has not happened before..No wait thats when I called in for Phone sex and it was my heavy breathing..