Thread: Im searching for an adult film from 1988 made by adam productions

mgr11

Im searching for an adult film from 1988 made by adam productions

I have a friend of mine that was an actor in an adult film made by Adam Productions in 1988, the name of the film was Street Boys and contained 2 men & 1 Woman. After an initial search on the web for Falcon Studios which I was under the assumption merged with Adam Productions I cannot find this video - can anyone help me with a way to find a video from this far back, I know it is still circulating on the net because other people have found it and I just not have been able to locate it... Any help I would be greatly happy for....

P.S. The sreen name he used was Duane B.

Marc1

Which domain name do you like best for an amateur site?

trashymovies.com
    mygaymovies.com
    adultgaycinema.com

or none of them?

Please be honest, if you dont like any of them tell me, it wont hurt my feelings
    I just want something that's good and easy to remember.

I couldn't get anything with the word gay and amateur without having dashes or numbers in them and I dont know if it's a good idea to have dashes.

Goodlove1
    None of them say amateur to me.

what about something with "amateur" and "men", rather than "amateur" and "gay"

GaryAlan1
    Quote:
    trashymovies.com
    mygaymovies.com
    adultgaycinema.com

or none of them?

Please be honest, if you dont like any of them tell me, it wont hurt my feelings
    I just want something that's good and easy to remember.

I couldn't get anything with the word gay and amateur without having dashes or numbers in them and I dont know if it's a good idea to have dashes.

Hey Marc!

I'm not fond of those domain names for amateur, either. None of them makes me think amateur, so being memorable isn't going go far, I think.

As for dashes... Dashes are fine for traffic sites or free sites, only worry about using them if it's a paysite you're building - that's the only time I recommend you avoid it, especially if there is an existing site without them because surfers will type the none dashed domain first. But they are great for search engines if it's a key word rich domain... as an example amateur-gay-men (yes it's taken). Done right and google will love it. LOL

There's my two cents for ya!

Let us know how your search turns out!

Regards,
    Gary-Alan

Marc1
    I....I agree
    Yes it is for a paysite, so I dont want dashes or anything. basically it's me recording guys on my cam and putting them up on a site

This sucks, all the good names are taken.

But then again does name really matter? I mean stuff like Bedfellow sells and that name could mean anything.

Lee1
    amateurcamguys.com
    gayamateurcams.com

I beleive they were both available for registration at the time of this post

Regards,

Lee