Thread: Quality gay traffic - if you need it . . .

Platinum Doug

Quality gay traffic - if you need it . . .

If you're looking for high-quality gay traffic to your website, we've got a great mailing full of over 200,000 double-opt-in adult addresses that convert. We've compiled the list through our email collection program and join forms. We can get traffic to your site quick for $800. Contact me on ICQ at 298460264 or Doug@platinumbucks.net and we can get things rolling.

Gay SlideShows
    How about I compiled a newsletter / ad for you, and you distributed it amongst the 200.000 poor guys, and we then tracked the trafic from the emails, and then I would pay you $0,004 per visitor?

800 / 200.000 = 0,004

Hey Doug - when is PB going to get some free hosted galleries up for the gay niche?

Also ... I'm assuming we have to create a new account to use the discount and email programs since neither site would let me log in with our PB account info?

3x-help

Re: Quality gay traffic - if you need it . . .

Originally posted by Platinum Doug
    If you're looking for high-quality gay traffic to your website, we've got a great mailing full of over 200,000 double-opt-in adult addresses that convert. We've compiled the list through our email collection program and join forms. We can get traffic to your site quick for $800. Contact me on ICQ at 298460264 or Doug@platinumbucks.net and we can get things rolling.
    is there any way you can split out the german speaking maisl???

if yes, mail me please sales@3x-help.com