Thread: So Where Are You Going To Send Your Gay Traffic Now That...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Where Are You Going To Send Your Gay Traffic Now That...

ARS is closing down all of its old gay sites?

Do you already have another sponsor arranged or are you going to send it to their PPC engine?

They are also closing the BYOT system too which means that even if you had a BYOT with them all links put up to those will be redirected to their PPC engine too

From what i can tell it looks like they have made some drastic changes to their business model and, in all honesty, whilst i applaude them for having the sher guts to change things i also fel somewhat annoyed that they never really had their new BYOT system (called CHAMP) or more paysites than the 10 reality style ones they have to replace the older GIM sites.

So what is everyones plan of action when these changes go into effect on the 8th?

Regards,

Lee

I'm in ARS hell - in all honesty -I don't know that I have the time or inclination to replace everything I had up pushing their sites with new codes, promos etc. Quite a few "empty" spots will now go to some other sites I want to develop traffic to.

I am absolutely shocked and disappointed by the new ars. I have been sending them my mature, hentai and ebony straight traffic for quite some time...now I am on the hunt for somewhere else to send that to. I have a lot of work ahead of me doing cut/paste with new codes, but I figured this was a good time to set things up a bit differently.

This time I am setting up all my galleries to go to a series of jump pages and pulling all my banners from a common directory so if I need to change it again, its just a matter of changing the jump pages and overwriting the banners and its all done.

cheers,

Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Luke.. you should give Erotica Cash a try they o quite well with our straight traffic and they have a good mix of sites too

Regards,

Lee

thanks mate, will check them out

cheers,

Luke