More Tools for webmasters

More Results for All

Check it out at www.curiouscash.com

TopBucks_Juan
    Sweet!!

Resolute
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Sweet!!
    Your opinion would be appreciated - Juan !!

TopBucks_Juan
    First I have to complement on the design...Looks really good.

Second, I have to say is, your programs are very enticing. I like the fact that as more joins you bring the more you get paid. That is an awesome set-up.

Third, The boys you have in your content area are all very cute, but...I personally would add in some different types of niche. Like Bears, leather men, black, Asian, muscle men, etc...But this is a great start.

Lastly, this is one of my personal favorites, which some may think is silly. but I love the fact that you have your contact information available, when accomplishing support for webmasters. Some affiliate have just the Online email support request form and leave it at that. Some don't even have any type of contact at all. But your ICQ is available to all for inquires and questions.

I firmly believe that is a valuable asset to have on ones affiliate site, because webmasters support is one of the most important things in this industry when obtaining information. Along side helpful message boards like GWW and other webmaster resource sites.

If if weren't for Gary-Alan and Lee and Chris and the other folks here at GWW I wouldn't know as much as I know about providing webmasters with the resources they need to create a great looking website.

Well I hope I haven't bored anyone with my rambling? But there you go.

Best Regards,

Juan

Resolute
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    First I have to complement on the design...Looks really good.

Second, I have to say is, your programs are very enticing. I like the fact that as more joins you bring the more you get paid. That is an awesome set-up.

Third, The boys you have in your content area are all very cute, but...I personally would add in some different types of niche. Like Bears, leather men, black, Asian, muscle men, etc...But this is a great start.

Lastly, this is one of my personal favorites, which some may think is silly. but I love the fact that you have your contact information available, when accomplishing support for webmasters. Some affiliate have just the Online email support request form and leave it at that. Some don't even have any type of contact at all. But your ICQ is available to all for inquires and questions.

I firmly believe that is a valuable asset to have on ones affiliate site, because webmasters support is one of the most important things in this industry when obtaining information. Along side helpful message boards like GWW and other webmaster resource sites.

If if weren't for Gary-Alan and Lee and Chris and the other folks here at GWW I wouldn't know as much as I know about providing webmasters with the resources they need to create a great looking website.

Well I hope I haven't bored anyone with my rambling? But there you go.

Best Regards,

Juan
    What a detailed response - thanks Juan your ideas taken on board

Very Best Wishes -