Thread: baitbus not converting

gaybeef1

baitbus not converting

Hi I wanted to know what all your results with baitbus.com or any of the other oxcash sites for that matter are since they chnaged to the new stats and then to the new join pages.

I have not had one sale to baitbus since these chnages!!! After a week of no sign ups I checked my join page configs and found there was NO price selected for baitbus how nice. Now its been 1-2 weeks since chagning it to have the $24.95 monthly price and still no sign ups.

This sucks since the day they added new join pages my ratio is 0:28,607 its insane!!!! I used to make 1-2 signups everyday before this.

What are your results please share with me am i the only one getting raped like this???

Regards
    gaybeef

Jigg1
    0:28,607 ?
    And you're still using them?
    If it were my ratio I'd drop them if they go over 1:1000
    Don't waste your traffic like this, change sponsors if it doesn't work for you

GaryAlan1
    Quote:
    0:28,607 ?
    And you're still using them?
    If it were my ratio I'd drop them if they go over 1:1000
    Don't waste your traffic like this, change sponsors if it doesn't work for you

I'm with Jigg on this one! With numbers like those I'd switch out sites.

Sometimes the traffic we get become diluted (they've seen the sponosr site before) or the time of year. For me sales dip some between thanksgiving and christmas, but JUMP right after that. But that's me. I can't say it's what happens to everyone.

But I go back to what jigg said... wiht number like those I'd be trying other sites to sell.

gaybeef1
    Well my ratio before this was under 1:500 thats why i have not dropped them yet hoping it was glitch on their end. I'm guessing you guys are still converting under 1:1000?

BTW right after posting this i did get 1 sale

Jigg1
    They have their agents spying here

I'm around 1:200 with them

buckwild1
    sheesh, I just wish I could get that much traffic to ANYTHING, LOL!

GaryAlan1
    Buck... keep plugging away and you'll get there. And then all of a sudden you'll be sitting there not knowing WHAT to do with all the traffic.

Believe it happens everyday! Especially to me when I ignore a site for so long then realize it's getting huge traffic and wondering how that happened LOL

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan

buckwild1
    Keep on plugging is the right message there for sure it wont happen overnight but it will happen.