Thread: How to make $1000 month in this biz working in your spare time...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

How to make $1000 month in this biz working in your spare time...

I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS ON NETPOND, BUT FIGURED IT WAS WORTH A RUN HERE FOR YOUR BENEFIT, AND THE OFFER STILL STANDS !!!

OK, This is going to be long, but ANYONE who follows this plan RELIGIOUSLY, WILL end up making $1000 per month after 6 months.

If you don't I'll give you the $1000.

The ONLY *real* secret to this business is hard work and consistency.

I am living proof of that.

Step 1 - Research - 1 Week
    - Search the boards on SEO tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search the boards on TGP gallery tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search the boards on freesite tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search and make a list of adult and non adult search engines, links lists, link dumps and TGP's that do NOT require recips (except main ones - all smaller). 3 days
    - Find a sponsor or sponsors with FHG's, freesites and content (try http://www.curiouscash.com and/or http://www.netpondcash.com as 2 fine examples) and grab ALL the links to FJHG's, freesites and content from the sponsor/s. Also find an exit traffic sponsor that pays per console . 1 day

Step 2 - Setup & Prepare - 1 Week
    - Buy 1 domain and place on cheap, but reasonable hosting. Fine and exit console script that works for you. 1 day.
    - Set up pages on domain with site banners and maximum 5 links to FHG's/freesites on each until you have exhausted supply of sponsor/s provided FHG's/freesites. Setup site index page to link to ALL of these pages. 2 days.
    - Build a freesite template for each site type of your sponsor/s free content. 2 days.
    - Build a TGP gallery page for each set of content from your sponsor/s. 2 days.

Step 3 - Implement DAILY *each* Day
    - Place and SE target one page with links and banners to one search term and set of keywords. Link this page to EACH of the below AND tomorrows page and the site index page and set up exit console to paid exit sponsor.
    - Build and SE target one freesite to same search term and set of keywords. Link to page and TGP gallery page below.
    - Build and SE target one TGP gallery to search term and set of keywords. Link to page and freesite above.
    - MANUALLY submit EACH page to AOL, MSN, Yahoo and Google.
    - Submit EACH page to no-recip adult search engines.
    - Submit the freesite to ALL no-recip link lists and link dumps.
    - Submit the TGP page to ALL no recip TGP sites.
    REPEAT EACH DAY, MINIMUM OF 6 DAYS IN THE WEEK about 2-3 hours per day with practice.

Step 4 - REPLICATE, REPLICATE, REPLICATE
    - DO the above, WITHOUT exception, a MINIMUM of 6 days per week EVERY week, targeting NEW search terms and key words every day.
    - Continuing researching to IMPROVE the way you do things
    - Do NOT do more than two (2) of each per day, I stress, MAXIMUM 2 per day, PER domain. Get more domains if you want to do more, but you MUST do the above minimum EVERY day.

Recycling material (pages. freesites and TGP's) after the first month or so is fine, so long s they target DIFFERENT SE terms and keywords.

Do NOT traget the most popular terms, be specific and look for specific traffic.

The game is ALL about critical mass of traffic, and targeting sponsors.

You will make NOTHING for the first few weeks. Expect that.

Just remember, after 30 days of work, you have 30 pages, 30 freesites and 30 TGP's working to get SMALL traffic, and interlinking to each other.

After 3 months, you will have 90 of each, for 270 active, and the search engines will have picked up your stuff also. You won't be top 10 probably, you probably won't be top 1000, but you will have some placement and you WILL get some traffic.

So how do you make money?

If you are getting 50 hits per day on each of your pages, freesites and TGP's, and you get a 10% click though to your sponsor, you will get 270 x 50 x 10% clicks through for potential money.

That's 1350 uniques through to your sponsor every day.

Even if you convert at 1:1350, you are getting a join per day, EVERY day.

And that is where revshare works, 1 join per day on revshare to decent sites, WILL make you $1000 per month after 2 months of one join per day.

I guarantee it.

So if you follow the above, at the end of 6 months you will be making $100 per month MINIMUM and GROWING.

After 12 months, you will have OVER 1000 pages/freesites/tgps, so using the same math, you will be making 5 joins or more per day and making over $1000 per WEEK.

How do I know this ?

That is pretty much how I made it to where I am now, or at least how I built myself up form ground zero.

Take the test, and I tell you what, if you want ongoing help, and DO select us and Netpondcash as your sponsors, I will give you a domain to do it on my hosting.

But you HAVE to convince me that you will take the time and effort to do what it takes.

Consistency, consistency, consistency.

There are NO shortcuts these days.

IF YOU FEEL UP TO THE TASK, JOIN IN THE APPLICATION OF THIS TUTORIAL AT http://WWW.BETABRIGADE.COM - ONCE YOU HAVE JOINED, PM SLEAZYBEAR AND ASK TO BE PUT IN TOYBOY'S "GAMMA" PLATOON. WE ARE SPECIAL YOU SEE ......

SEE THE FULL THREAD AT:
    http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32715

OR

http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32714

USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS ON NETPOND, BUT FIGURED IT WAS WORTH A RUN HERE FOR YOUR BENEFIT, AND THE OFFER STILL STANDS !!!

OK, This is going to be long, but ANYONE who follows this plan RELIGIOUSLY, WILL end up making $1000 per month after 6 months.

If you don't I'll give you the $1000.

The ONLY *real* secret to this business is hard work and consistency.

I am living proof of that.

Step 1 - Research - 1 Week
    - Search the boards on SEO tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search the boards on TGP gallery tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search the boards on freesite tips and tricks, make notes. 1 day.
    - Search and make a list of adult and non adult search engines, links lists, link dumps and TGP's that do NOT require recips (except main ones - all smaller). 3 days
    - Find a sponsor or sponsors with FHG's, freesites and content (try http://www.curiouscash.com and/or http://www.netpondcash.com as 2 fine examples) and grab ALL the links to FJHG's, freesites and content from the sponsor/s. Also find an exit traffic sponsor that pays per console . 1 day

Step 2 - Setup & Prepare - 1 Week
    - Buy 1 domain and place on cheap, but reasonable hosting. Fine and exit console script that works for you. 1 day.
    - Set up pages on domain with site banners and maximum 5 links to FHG's/freesites on each until you have exhausted supply of sponsor/s provided FHG's/freesites. Setup site index page to link to ALL of these pages. 2 days.
    - Build a freesite template for each site type of your sponsor/s free content. 2 days.
    - Build a TGP gallery page for each set of content from your sponsor/s. 2 days.

Step 3 - Implement DAILY *each* Day
    - Place and SE target one page with links and banners to one search term and set of keywords. Link this page to EACH of the below AND tomorrows page and the site index page and set up exit console to paid exit sponsor.
    - Build and SE target one freesite to same search term and set of keywords. Link to page and TGP gallery page below.
    - Build and SE target one TGP gallery to search term and set of keywords. Link to page and freesite above.
    - MANUALLY submit EACH page to AOL, MSN, Yahoo and Google.
    - Submit EACH page to no-recip adult search engines.
    - Submit the freesite to ALL no-recip link lists and link dumps.
    - Submit the TGP page to ALL no recip TGP sites.
    REPEAT EACH DAY, MINIMUM OF 6 DAYS IN THE WEEK about 2-3 hours per day with practice.

Step 4 - REPLICATE, REPLICATE, REPLICATE
    - DO the above, WITHOUT exception, a MINIMUM of 6 days per week EVERY week, targeting NEW search terms and key words every day.
    - Continuing researching to IMPROVE the way you do things
    - Do NOT do more than two (2) of each per day, I stress, MAXIMUM 2 per day, PER domain. Get more domains if you want to do more, but you MUST do the above minimum EVERY day.

Recycling material (pages. freesites and TGP's) after the first month or so is fine, so long s they target DIFFERENT SE terms and keywords.

Do NOT traget the most popular terms, be specific and look for specific traffic.

The game is ALL about critical mass of traffic, and targeting sponsors.

You will make NOTHING for the first few weeks. Expect that.

Just remember, after 30 days of work, you have 30 pages, 30 freesites and 30 TGP's working to get SMALL traffic, and interlinking to each other.

After 3 months, you will have 90 of each, for 270 active, and the search engines will have picked up your stuff also. You won't be top 10 probably, you probably won't be top 1000, but you will have some placement and you WILL get some traffic.

So how do you make money?

If you are getting 50 hits per day on each of your pages, freesites and TGP's, and you get a 10% click though to your sponsor, you will get 270 x 50 x 10% clicks through for potential money.

That's 1350 uniques through to your sponsor every day.

Even if you convert at 1:1350, you are getting a join per day, EVERY day.

And that is where revshare works, 1 join per day on revshare to decent sites, WILL make you $1000 per month after 2 months of one join per day.

I guarantee it.

So if you follow the above, at the end of 6 months you will be making $100 per month MINIMUM and GROWING.

After 12 months, you will have OVER 1000 pages/freesites/tgps, so using the same math, you will be making 5 joins or more per day and making over $1000 per WEEK.

How do I know this ?

That is pretty much how I made it to where I am now, or at least how I built myself up form ground zero.

Take the test, and I tell you what, if you want ongoing help, and DO select us and Netpondcash as your sponsors, I will give you a domain to do it on my hosting.

But you HAVE to convince me that you will take the time and effort to do what it takes.

Consistency, consistency, consistency.

There are NO shortcuts these days.

IF YOU FEEL UP TO THE TASK, JOIN IN THE APPLICATION OF THIS TUTORIAL AT http://WWW.BETABRIGADE.COM - ONCE YOU HAVE JOINED, PM SLEAZYBEAR AND ASK TO BE PUT IN TOYBOY'S "GAMMA" PLATOON. WE ARE SPECIAL YOU SEE ......

SEE THE FULL THREAD AT:
    http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32715

OR

http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32714
    excelent thread mate

masterut
    yea...taths good guide.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Sow it on netpond already,very good article!