Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • UGAS

8 47.06%
  • GlobalMalePass

9 52.94%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: UGAS vs GMP

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Damn theres a blast from the past.. whatever happened to Dan?

I think the issues mentioned above are not only true of iMen but also alost every other major straight company trying to 'break' into the gay market they dont realize they need to do everything they did to get where they are in the straight side of the industry again for the gay community and, many of them also dont realize that it will take just as long, if not longer to get their reputation in the gay community too.

Regards,

Lee
    I was in total lust for GMS Dan. I think the last I heard of him, he was in Thailand, traveling the world, that was a couple of years ago, right before the end of GMS, so I'm sure the writing was on the wall for him. I can't really blame him for not hanging around. That whole adult check thing... man, I would have changed my name and moved to Sri Lanka.

Let's hope ProAdult has the good sense to put some real effort into Imen. Buying traffic and space in the straight resource market is not very smart. Oh well, someone please start a Gay AVS around 24.95 a month and we get $16 for rebills again. That seemed to be a winning combination - at least for me !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

i'm not straight, i'm very much bisexual, and i know the gay male market far better than i know the straight market - especially the mainstream straight market.

actually i also know the gay market far better than the lesbian market.

Originally posted by Huskyhunks
    To Basschick, that last reply wasn't a knock on straight men and women, I think you're a cool gal who knows both markets and would have helped them a great deal. So, in the end, it's not about hiring a token gay person, it's about hiring people that know the market

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Sorry Basschick, I shouldn't be speaking for anyone on the board. It's cool that you clarified that and I won't assume things. Hold on, gotta get my foot out my mouth :embarrase

When I see you're avatar it makes me think of Me'Shell Ndegeocello, (had to look up the spelling). Are you a fan ?
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

DigitalJay
    One thing I do have to say about gmp; they never have sent my check to my correct address yet. They always send it out wrong, get it back, hand print the address and send it out again. I wonder how hard it would really be to just update my address in their computers? The first check even went out to a 4 year old address that I never even gave to them, with my old RealPay (real sex network or something like that) account id on it! I'm not at all trying to discourage new webmasters, the proof of their quality is in the fact that they always put up with my "where the fuck is my check" rants and raves, go find it, and hand print my address on it, and if its very late they even print a new one with my current balance on it.

VeryAngry

Heres A Thought

UGAS! Because GMP owe me about $500
    :boom:
    Last edited by VeryAngry; 06-02-2004 at 11:49 AM.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I thought they used CCBill, wasn't the CCBill the one cutting the checks?

VeryAngry
    I waiting for my payment since GMP used their own merchant account.
    Last edited by VeryAngry; 06-04-2004 at 03:02 AM.

Scott
    Originally posted by basschick
    i'm not straight, i'm very much bisexual, and i know the gay male market far better than i know the straight market - especially the mainstream straight market.

actually i also know the gay market far better than the lesbian market.
    HEy BAsschick....how are ya? I have moved over to AEBN, but I will be back in LA soon to meet for our group lunch. I hope all is well..........I look forward to seeing you.:goof: