According to a new survey from market research and consulting firms Harris Interactive and Witeck-Combs Communications, blog consumption habits of gay, lesbian and bisexual (GLB) adults differ from those of their heterosexual counterparts in the United States.

The survey found that gay people read blogs more often than their non-gay counterparts, with 27% of GLB adults frequently or occasionally seek out blogs versus 18% of heterosexual adults, and only 44% of GLB adults stating that they never read blogs as compared to 59% of heterosexual adults.

Whether the results have any great consequence in the great scheme of things is yet to be seen, but the statistics should provide some solace to bloggers who actively target the GLB market.

http://www.blogherald.com/2005/04/05...-blogs-survey/

Interesting stuff, i also read something the other day on Wired (i think it was) about this guy creating a blog specifically for non-adult gay surfers because they dont exist at the moment or something like that.

I think its fascinating how something so new in relative terms to the web has already become a stable in many surfers and webmasters daily lives.

Regards,

Lee