Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a message to this board to get some feedback on a project I'm planning. I've been working full-time for a webmaster who runs about 20 sites for 2 years now. In addition, in the past few weeks I've started to work for two other webmasters on a part-time basis. I work as their assistant/web-manager. I do a little bit of everything for them…customer service, some marketing, site updates, image editing, accounting, doing newsletters, run affiliate programs, some website design, and other administrative services…basically anything they don’t always have the time to do.

I'm starting to think I would like to offer my services to more webmasters…kinda like a "virtual assistant" to adult webmasters. I have two friends that help me out on occasion and if we could get enough business I'd like to start my own company and hire the two of them full-time.

What I'm wondering is how many webmasters might find a service like this useful? Would you be interested in picking up the phone and calling &/or emailing someone who might be 1000's of miles away and entrusting them to the daily things you all have to do…but just don’t seem to have enough time to do them? My theory is if you can turn all these minor things over to someone you can trust and has experience in doing them you can focus on the more important and bigger aspects of your business.

I'd love to hear from anyone out there about what you think about this. I'm not "advertising" or promoting my service yet…so please don’t scream at me for spamming! ) I'm just trying to get a sense of how well this might do. Also, if you have any suggestions about other services we could offer…please send those my way as well. I'm sure there are tons of things we're not currently doing, but could offer to potential clients.

I don't check these boards as often as I'd like to, so please also forward your responses to me at joeyoey@bellsouth.net. I really hope to hear from some of you soon.

Take care!

Joey