Thread: I need gay greeting cards

robin

I need gay greeting cards

Anyone know of any sites that sell gay greeting cards and have an affiliate program? Besides 10percent?

I've got 2 pages that get decent gay greeting card traffic that needs to be filled -- especially since it's going to be Christmas card buying season soon.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think ALL greeting cards are kind of gay...

Whenever I get to a city that has a real gay bookstore I always look through the cards and buy a few, not knowing what or who they will be for but because there isnt a good place locally to get good gay cards. If there was an online source, I certainly would be a customer.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

robin
    There is a source -- 10percent.com and up until yesterday I was promoting them. Unfortunately they don't feel like communicating with me as to when I'm going to get paid. It's gotten beyond ridiculous -- I'm writing their president a letter as my emails and phone calls to their marketing department don't bring about any results.

Wonderful cards though.

testerj

Heres A Thought

check out Italian designer getafreelancer.com chico75pi (designer name)

He could probably create the greeting cards for you very affordable and you can set up your own checkout with oscommerce and make some of them free etc

Some affiliate programs work, some are not worth it, if you can do it yourself why bother? :-)