Thread: How Much Are You Paying For Custom Shoots ATM?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Are You Paying For Custom Shoots ATM?

Both solo and couple shoots?

Im just trying to get a feel for the prices involved in shooting custom content at the moment whileim researching some stuff.

Regards,

Lee

Paul Markham
    One of the things I noticed about custom content is the money offered is less than the money got selling it non exclusive, this applies to straight and I assume to gay.

We have some solo guy sets, the sets are now offered at $5 and the total earned from the sets is way above what anyone would offer us to shoot custom exclusive. Try about double the price and for us guys are a slow seller.

This also applies to girls, we are offered $300 for an exclusive set and a video that in the content store will sell 10 times for $35 as an image set and 10 times as a video and image set at $60. Total earned $950.

So why do people shoot them so cheaply?

maybe because they want to make money right away. or perhaps because they don't want the hassles of selling them - holding the i.d.s, keeping track of the licenses, etc.

Paul Markham
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    maybe because they want to make money right away. or perhaps because they don't want the hassles of selling them - holding the i.d.s, keeping track of the licenses, etc.
    I get paid a lot more for those hassles. LOL

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Yes u r definitly right Paul
    Much better profit is on non-exclusive shoots.
    I kinda stopped to shoot exclusive custom straight content,
    but that's why i keeped to shoot exclusive custom gay stuff,still good profit for me.
    Lee ,
    U have my ICQ and u sow my stuff,if u need anything just drop me a linet,thanx

Paul Markham
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos
    Yes u r definitly right Paul
    Much better profit is on non-exclusive shoots.
    I kinda stopped to shoot exclusive custom straight content,
    but that's why i keeped to shoot exclusive custom gay stuff,still good profit for me.
    Lee ,
    U have my ICQ and u sow my stuff,if u need anything just drop me a linet,thanx
    I think more and more exclusive shooters are realising the money and less hassle is in shooting non exclusive.