DateApp Gives 100% Payouts for Webmaster Think Tank

DateApp is giving participants 100% payout to help build a better dating site creator!

If you haven’t heard about www.DateApp.com let me give you the quick pitch! We give webmasters and online application to launch 100s of niche dating sites. We even allow full editing of text, links, and content, right down to who you want to see in your database. This isn’t your mamma’s co-branded site, which in my mind means a sloppy site / landing page with your logo slapped on it, this is probably one of the most advanced dating content management system on the net. Plus, it patented!

Ok, the hook, I need help. We are building DateApp 4.0 to be launched in early 2006. I need webmaster beta testers! In exchange for your help 100% payouts for 6 months on all credit care and check transactions, minus charge backs, NSFs, etc! I am limiting this group to 20 beta testers, which will be hand picked from all responses. Response deadline December 1, 2005.

Contact me at jcataldi@dateapp.com, and in the subject line please write RE: Beta Testers