DateApp Nominated as Xbiz 2005 Solution Provider of the Year!

Creating your Dating Site has never been easier! Xbiz nomination proves webmasters feel the same way!

Since January, DateApp’s self serve approach to Dating Site creation has wooed thousands of webmasters away from dating affiliate programs into running their own, customized stand alone dating sites. “I was once a dating affiliate one of Match, Lavalife, and Friendfinder, it’s hard to convert daters to a portal that is seemly always the same. Today, I run 50, unique dating sites with DateApp all from a single interface, they give me the creative leverage I need to get good rankings in the search engines, write my own text, edit my meta data, cross link back to my own sites, and even run my own advertising! I am more than satisfied”, say Jamie Knocks of Interactive Media.

To Celebrate: DateApp Gives 100% Payouts for Webmaster Think Tank

If you haven’t heard about www.DateApp.com let me give you the quick pitch! We give webmasters and online application to launch 100s of niche dating sites. We even allow full editing of text, links, and content, right down to who you want to see in your database. This isn’t your mamma’s co-branded site, which in my mind means a sloppy site / landing page with your logo slapped on it, this is probably one of the most advanced dating content management system on the net. Plus, it patented!

Ok, the hook, I need help. We are building DateApp 4.0 to be launched in early 2006. I need webmaster beta testers! In exchange for your help 100% payouts for 6 months on all credit care and check transactions, minus charge backs, NSFs, etc! I am limiting this group to 20 beta testers, which will be hand picked from all responses. Response deadline December 1st 2005.

Contact me at jcataldi@dateapp.com, and in the subject line please write RE: Beta Testers.